Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Guns are based, melee weapons are cucked

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Melee weapons: the taller you are, the better your reach is, which gives you massive advantage

Guns: 4’0 kid from favela can easily gun down even the biggest chad on earth

guns=ultimate base destroyer of chadkind

How about bows and crossbows?

Yeah ikr warfare used to be very specialized whole social classes were dedicated to warfare (like the samurai and knights), now any malnourished African kid with a soviet AK can gun down the best trained soldier in the world if they are aimed first at them and fired.

Its giga lifefuel knowing that being a chad doesnt give someone a upper hand in warfare anymore anyone can grab a gun and shoot.

How about bows and crossbows?
They are not as efficient, bows require alot of training to be good enough at and crossbows take a while to reload if youwant a big enough bolt, someone with a sword can easily win but the same cant be said about a gun.

Don't tell me you don't want one.

Yeah, it doesn't surprises me why foids want to ban guns
İts the only line of defence incels have against their Chad bfs
Thankfully most Chads cant get guns bcs they are idiots who had criminal background.

Fuck gun laws. I want a gun tbh ngl.