Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Gundul the orangutang gets cook pussy and we get no pussy

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
DemonicMales137

How come "it's all right" and foids will just hold and comfort each other when non-human simians want to have sex with them (they just stop fighting, and don't punish them) but they can't have the same empathy for us they had for Gundul the rapist and just let us have sex with them too?

StrangeIncision

I guess maybe because all the other apes have tinier cocks than humans so it doesn't really hurt to get raped by them?

If that's the case then it should be legal for men with micropenises to rape women because their dick is too small to tear their pussy skin.

Females would rather be raped by orangutans than have sex with a sub8 male

had me laughing. funny shit

is this for real? wtf
yes, here's excerpts from another book that wrote about it, along with other interesting stuff about orangutang jailbait

Ape1

Ape2

:chad:
Ape3

Ape4

tbh kinda want to fuck Lolita the Orangutang after reading this, she's so damn eager.

wtf Fingers why just pump and dump and go back to your babymomma?

I just realized, Galdikas has a pretty consistent writing style when describing the orgasm face of orangutang males:

re Gundul "his eyes rolled upward to the heavens"
re Fingers "His eyes rolled heavenward"

Rather than just saying "up" this association with heaven is basically talking about how orgasm is like a holy/deific experience. Galdikas understands this.

Some of this stuff reads like erotic fanfic, makes me wonder how many female primatologists are basically fapping to these descriptions and wishing an orangutang would fuck her too?

jesus fucking christ

I just hate women, that's it
I want to understand what led to your reply better.

Which of the four pages are you reacting to most?

At this point, this clown world ought to be nuked.

Downloadfile 19

Foids would literally rather get raped by a primate before fucking an incel. Though it's not rape if she liked it.

Also suifuel for @ThoughtfulCel

I just realized, Galdikas has a pretty consistent writing style when describing the orgasm face of orangutang males:

Rather than just saying "up" this association with heaven is basically talking about how orgasm is like a holy/deific experience. Galdikas understands this.

Some of this stuff reads like erotic fanfic, makes me wonder how many female primatologists are basically fapping to these descriptions and wishing an orangutang would fuck her too?
The additional question is, how did he know that the pussy was under the clothing

The additional question is, how did he know that the pussy was under the clothing and were?

He lived free probably with other apes, why raping a woman?

They may see humans as fellows but so do other wild animals after enough friendly contact.

The million blackpill question fellow incel

Forum is broken lol

Foids would literally rather get raped by a primate before fucking an incel. Though it's not rape if she liked it.

Also suifuel for @ThoughtfulCel
4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
I've raped quite a few females for crossing onto my territory. Not one of them liked it.

I guess they only like to from orangutans. Fuck those guys seriously.

50c49b2579ed6f749307187b97043819  gorilla gorilla silverback gorilla

Shouldn't orangutans be incels and silverbacks be alpha chads lol
I mog all my orangutan ape brothers. But i guess human foids like them better then us gorillas according to this post.

Its over for me.

825f6327 868e 4088 85ef ef9e96652443 620x590

But is it really penetrative rape rape ? I doubt because the Primate can't undress the foid.

I want to understand what led to your reply better.

Which of the four pages are you reacting to most?
"the passage implies that an orangutan engaging in forced copulation with a human is a much different experience than being raped by a human"

I am interested in tracking down the "Reflections" book from Guldikas to read this story in it's original language.

The screenshot in my OP is from the 1997 book "Demonic Males: Apes and the Origins of Human Violence"

DemonicMales

the full title of what DM is referencing is the 1996 book "Reflections of Eden: My Years with the Orangutans of Borneo" by [UWSL] Biruté M.F. Galdikas [/UWSL]

Birute

[UWSL]When I found this I was actually looking for a separate book I had read in high school (so it had to have been published 2004 or earlier) calleed "The Dark Side of Man" though I'm not sure if it told the tale of Gundul or a different ape rapist.[/UWSL]

Pretty sure this is it:

TheDarkSideOfMan

published in April 1999 so my guess is that it probably cited Galdikas' tale about Gundul

I just remember like reading "Lord Foul's Bane" in HS it was rapey erotica in the modest unexpected of places when I just came to read about magic rings and murderous gorillas.

Ah okay here I found an excerpt on page 97 which seems to quote from Galdikas' Reflections:

visitor to take the dugout back to Camp Leakey for help.
My repeated blows had no effect on Gundul ; but neither did he fight back very aggressively .
I began to realize that Gundul did not intend to harm the cook , but had something else in mind .
The cook stopped struggling . " It's all right , " she murmured.
She lay back in my arms , with Gundul on top of her .
Gundul was very calm and deliberate .
He raped the cook .
As he moved rhythmically back and forth , his eyes rolled upward to the heavens .
I was in shock .
I felt as though this were happening to other people somewhere else, and I was watching from a distance.
I have no idea how much time passed.
In short , orangutans reveal to us a natural context in which male aggression and violence occur , and they especially reveal rape as a primary reproductive strategy for males too young to have established themselves in such a way as to be attractive to females.

Moreover, orangutangs are not unique. Rape is rampant in the wild.
Male scorpion flies, mallard ducks, fish, snow geese, mountain bluebirds, and as we will see, even chimps and captive gorillas rape females.

Murmur

Else

Distance

Attractive

Basically the screenshot I can get is pretty limited but I was able to scrounge up more of the text via Google's searching of book strings and in turn use that to get extra screenshots.

It's a classic trick of getting around google's limiting system.