Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gundam loving geek DMs random girl to talk about his passion, years later they marry :3

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

Oh wow, she actually thinks its cool! Is it true that your passions can win the day?

Wow! Can you guys believe it??? I guess we were wrong...even some gundam loving nerd can win a great girl's heart by just being himself...I guess we were wrong about loo...

oh

she loves nerd chad

Should be illegal to watch anime if youre white or 5/10+

He looks exactly how I imagined, and the only thing I know about Gundam is that it's some weeb thing.

Personality is a meme. Chad can talk about weebshit and those whores will pretend that is cool and trendy. I've never seen an ugly guy get successful talking about weebshit to women, i've never seen an ugly guy get successful at all.

he's chad water is wet tbh

he's chad, both face and height. Nothing to see here folks.

yeah guys I'm a lesbian UwU it just blows my mind I would end up liking a guy, this is just crazy huh xD

Tattoo on her arm probably means shes sucked about 40 dicks in college, at least.

nah hes not chad hes just tall and betabuxin and she doesnt know about tinder.

look at the tattoo on her. shes a total slut and fucked milion chads and exploites guys for resources. guy has no life and builds guildam dweebo shits on wekeends. he had no sex at all before her

she loves nerd chad

new chad specimen

Change the tag to [SuicideFuel] ya dolt

yeah guys I'm a lesbian UwU it just blows my mind I would end up liking a guy, this is just crazy huh xD

Once again "lesbian" is proved to be a meme.

Lesbian = Sex only with chad

>Ah Anon I'm just smitten by your personality, your masculine gundam building, your bulging myanimelist

Personality is a meme. Chad can talk about weebshit and those whores will pretend that is cool and trendy. I've never seen an ugly guy get successful talking about weebshit to women, i've never seen an ugly guy get successful at all.

Ugh I hate when holes are attracted physically to chad but use some other bullshit reason instead of appearance.

Chad not around = "I'm a Lesbian lol"
Chad around = "GIVE ME YOUR CHILDREN CHAD OMG"

Double jaw surgery, rot, or blow your brains out.

Matched on tinder. Nothing to see here. Not lifefuel

He mogs her into oblivion

"I'm a Chadsexual teehee!!"

This is all the same shit, fuck the hobby, fuck the personality, it's cool or lame based on the head upon the frame.

Fucking clownworld meme gendernomics.

This is all the same shit, fuck the hobby, fuck the personality, it's cool or lame based on the head upon the frame.

Fucking clownworld meme gendernomics.

he mogs her to death, 2 points above her minimum

One piece community is full of cucks like this one.

Her looksmatch probably drowned himself in that ocean

View attachment 137139

View attachment 137140

Oh wow, she actually thinks its cool! Is it true that your passions can win the day?

View attachment 137141

Wow! Can you guys believe it??? I guess we were wrong...even some gundam loving nerd can win a great girl's heart by just being himself...I guess we were wrong about loo...

View attachment 137143

oh
Personality and interests are ancillary to looks. Looks are the barrier to entry, everything else is icing on the cake.

She looks like the non deformed version of lizzie velazquez. That chadriguezlite could have gotten a hotter foid. His genetic now will mix with this subhuman foid and create another incel

She looks like the non deformed version of lizzie velazquez. That chadriguezlite could have gotten a hotter foid. His genetic now will mix with this subhuman foid and create another incel
cope

Chads have no sympathy for incels.