Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gundam Hethaway is a waste of time.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Rushed plot with forced foid that gets molested off screen by a 80yo geezer and a Chad captain, conflict that doesn't make much sense, fights that are hard to follow and skin deep depth of those characters.

If the mc is the boss of the terrorist organization why wouldn't the army and police know it sooner they have satellites all over the world showing his boat when it was convenient to show it when they needed to move plot in painfully obvious direction, why did that captain chad had to use foids words to finally understand that he is the leader JFL, they haven't even send spies or assassins. MC has no charisma to be the leader nobody would want him to lead anything but a convenience shop as a manager.

And worst of all it's just a part 1 so we haven't even started, those nip retards only finished a single shitty movie and 2nd is in preproduction for 3 years and they want to make a third one. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I hope every single character will get killed in the part 2 and we won't have to suffer through part 3. Damn Gundam really fell off, first lesbian gundam anime for foids, Gundam Evolution that failed so hard that got shut down after a year and this. I hope their new game won't be as bad as anything they have been releasing in past decade. Why can't we go back to epicenes of Iron Blooded Orphants or older gundam shows?

P4uORtANxo
Least cucked Goydam main character :soy:

Last edited:
I have been coping with Gundam for decades. When I saw WFM ugly protagonist, I knew the franchise is ovER.
Kikes will ruin every single IP without stopping till we will have nothing left to consume.

Kikes will ruin every single IP without stopping till we will have nothing left to consume.
Do you have any big mecha franchise like Gundam to cope with? I am thinking about looking into Fafner in the Azure or Macross.