Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[GUN] are there even people who are against guns on here?

I have four guns come and take me cucks

Liberal cucks will get filled with holes if they try to take our guns

I'm not against guns but I do think that the average person does not need anything more than a small-caliber pistol. Even then the chances that yiou wind up in a situation wherein you could legally shoot someone else are very slim.

apparently there are two ppl believe it or not, they need the :banhammer::banhammer: tbh

@Ritalincel (free him)

I don't live in a violent area so have no need for a gun. It's practically impossible to get one in my country anyway. You have to take tests and you can't have any ammunition at home.

I don't live in a violent area so have no need for a gun. It's practically impossible to get one in my country anyway. You have to take tests and you can't have any ammunition at home.
cucked by government

Last edited:
not a burgercel, but guns are pritty cool ngl

Guns are cool, but shouldn't be introduced to countries without them by default.

banning guns is pretty much esmaculanting the entire male population, just look how brazil go from based to libtard in just 16 years

what is the purpose of a gun without ammo?!

what is the purpose of a gun without ammo?!
You're only allowed to have a gun here if you are a licensed hunter or if you want to shoot recreationally. I don't know if hunters can keep ammo at home, but if you are a recreational shooter you can only shoot it at a licensed gun range where you can get ammo. Pretty much every gun range in this country is used and supervized by the police. This is one of the densest countries population-wise in the world so a cop is never more than 5 minutes away and life here is pretty safe tbh. If I want to own like a 9mm pistol it'll cost me a couple thousand euros at least

I don't have strong opinions on the issue. Although I'll say that normies who blame guns for mass shootings are really missing the point. If the only thing stopping someone from going ER is a lack of access to firearms, then you've got a larger problem on your hands. Of course, those who buy the accepted narrative will never even admit that.

No, I wish I can buy guns in my country..

I don't have strong opinions on the issue. Although I'll say that normies who blame guns for mass shootings are really missing the point. If the only thing stopping someone from going ER is a lack of access to firearms, then you've got a larger problem on your hands. Of course, those who buy the accepted narrative will never even admit that.
This is my exact same thoughts as well

Guns do not kill people. They are fun as fuck.

Guns aren't the problem, people are.

Guns aren't the problem, people are.
Exactly, I should try to gun maxx and drive up to foids and show them a collection of guns and ammunition in the boot of my car

Exactly, I should try to gun maxx and drive up to foids and show them a collection of guns and ammunition in the boot of my car

You'll get bitches in no time.

I don't doubt guns are a lot of fun. But my problem with it would be all the cardboard gangsters, that think they're a ticket now they're packing heat. Its bad enough here with all the wee monkey bastards stabbing fuck out each other without giving them access to guns. At the moments guns and ammo are every expensive (five year jail sentence if caught with one) so there's not a lot shootings

Fuck faggots who say I can't have guns. I should be allowed to own a Browning M2 .50cal full auto. I should be allowed to own anything. FUCK anything and anyone who prohibits me from buying one or advocates for gun control.