Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Guitarmaxxers, What Are Your Preferred Brands?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
I've been using a Jackson KVXMG and a B.C Rich warlock as my primary guitars for quite a while now. I mostly play black and death metal, and I think B.C. Rich and Jackson make great guitars for metal.

Also I like the new B.C. Rich team, they're releasing much better stuff than the cheap made-in-China trash they got infamous for in the 00's, the newer stuff is on par with their golden 80's and 90's stuff.

Marshall makes the best amps IMO.

what brands of equipment do you guys prefer?

I have a Charvel Dk24 :feelsLSD:I plan on getting the Tony Iommi SG soon :feelsLSD::dab:
I was considering getting a JCM 2000 but I’d have limited use for it since I’m primarily playing in my room :feelsrope:and don’t want noise complaints

I was considering getting a JCM 2000 but I’d have limited use for it since I’m primarily playing in my room :feelsrope:and don’t want noise complaints
I have a JCM 900. What practice amp do you have? I have a boss katana 100w MK2 as my practice amp.

I have a JCM 900. What practice amp do you have? I have a boss katana 100w MK2 as my practice amp.
I use my brothers boss katana 100w or my vox ac15, primarily the boss katana

I only play acoustic these days. I'd love to have a Martin or a Taylor but I'm a poorcel with a poorcel no brand guitar.

I've been using a Jackson KVXMG and a B.C Rich warlock as my primary guitars for quite a while now. I mostly play black and death metal, and I think B.C. Rich and Jackson make great guitars for metal.

Also I like the new B.C. Rich team, they're releasing much better stuff than the cheap made-in-China trash they got infamous for in the 00's, the newer stuff is on par with their golden 80's and 90's stuff.

what brands of equipment do you guys prefer?
Ovation. But I suck