Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guide: How to NOT be a Cuck on a Date

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Let's say you somehow managed to go on a date with a foid. You both going to watch a movie at the Theater. Many of you will do the mistake of many virgin men. You're acting like a gentlemen, thus you're CUCK.

If you have a car, don't pick her up. And don't bring her back to home (Unless she pays). Remember, your car isn't a free Taxi. As an adult woman she should have opportunities for any means of transportation.

Don't hold the door open for her. She's old enough to open a door herself.

Don't buy her a ticket. If she goes on a date, she obviously has money to buy herself a goddamn ticket.

Don't buy her a snack. If you get to buy yourself a snack, don't share it with her. Only Cuck share things (Including other men) with women.

Be nice to her and don't try to be an overly confident Alpha male. This one may confuses you since PUA idiots tell you to be Alpha but it's bullshit. Only Cucks try to impress women, acting overly confident and fake their personality to be Alpha. Also, you're not her protector.

If someone chats and flirts with your date, don't give a fuck about that. Yes, the foid agreed to go on a date with you, but you know that there are better looking men then you. And foids like attractive men, deal with that. Stop telling her to stop talking to strangers, you are not her dad!

If you follow all these steps, I think you're good to go. Today I have a date with a foid at the cinema. I'm going to follow my own Anti-Cuck strategy and let's see how this works out. Wish me luck!

>going to the cinema
> not being a cuck

jfl@cinema dates

waste of time

go to the park - free and better

pull the yawn trick. yawn and then put ur arm around her. also pull the popcorn trick. put a hole in the bottom of ur popcorn bag put ur dick in and then when she goes for popcorn she'll grab ur dick.

>going to the cinema
> not being a cuck

jfl@cinema dates

waste of time

go to the park - free and better
If you're very outgoing, then yeah. But as an introvert (Like most Incels)? At the park I see a risk the date is getting boring because you can't entertain her permanently. For introverts it's better to avoid that and go to the cinema insteadt. There you will be given entertainment and the date can't get that boring.

All this info is useless to me. I won't get dates.

Lol at dates in the era of non-virgin holes. if you’re exerting any more energy than is necessary to walk to your front door and turn the doorknob to open it so she can come in and get analed, you’re a cuck. Ass to mouth on the first day is the only IOI.

Taking a girl on a date is showing wayyyyyy too much respect and is far too humanizing. Just picture her on her knees with a face full of cum and a dick down her throat gagging her with red cheeks from getting slapped.. she’s existed in that configuration at some point in time.. Would you take a fleshlight to the movies and pretend to respect it before you fuck it later that night?

Last edited:
Lol at dates in the era of non-virgin holes. if you’re exerting any more energy than is necessary to walk to your front door and turn the doorknob to open it so she can come in and get analed, you’re a cuck. Ass to mouth on the first day is the only IOI.

Taking a girl on a date is showing wayyyyyy too much respect and is far too humanizing. Just picture her on her knees with a face full of cum and a dick down her throat gagging her with red cheeks from getting slapped.. she’s existed in that configuration at some point in time.. Would you take a fleshlight to the movies and pretend to respect it before you fuck it later that night?
Don't show too much respect is right but that doesn't means that you have to be a savage caveman.
You are not going to fuck a woman or get to see her in that action with other men, unless you're a fakecel Cuck.

Last edited:
I’ll keep this advice in mind. I’m sure I’ll need it at some point...:feelskek:

How to not be a cuck:

1. dont go on dates
  2. mission accomplished

Do people even go on dates?