Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Guide] How to identify a fakecel

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Ask them to rate Lachowski and if they rate him under 8/10 you know that that person is a sub8 theorist lookism larp

He mogs me back to last tuesday.

“you’re either chad or incel”

people actually believe ^^^^^^ this LMAO

Lachowski have girl features only
Gigachad if he were real =10/10
Gandy =9.5/10

2/10 I mog him tbh.

Being a sub8 theorist doesn't make someone a fakecel. It's how many incels cope, like my situation is not so bad, almost every other guy is an incel too.
Meanwhile dead average guys are having sex hundreds of times a year with their girlfriends.

I constantly see users here calling ugly to completely average and fine men.You don't need to search too far away to find them.

I can't rate white men, as long as you are white, tall, not balding too much, you are a 5/10 to me.

They're not fakecels, they're delusional incels.

I’m a 2/10 truecel. I rate Lakowski 7/10 because that’s his true rating.

I’m not rating low because I need to cope or I need to feel better about my ugliness. I know that I’m a genetic waste, but the reality is Lakowski is not a Chad.

People who are over 5 can slay, and Lakowski is a 7/10, so he is super attractive, especially to teen foids.

A true Chad, someone over 8, is a Gandy, or a (young) Brad Pitt.

You can’t be a Chad without masculine features.