Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Guide] How to get a GF by postmaxxing on .co

How about no?

My career would be over before it began if I ever got doxxed.

You'll never catch me glownigger
It's a shitpost obviously lol. And by "reveal your face" I meant to the girl you're talking with not to the forum.

i dont even try. just rot alone.fuck foids, fuck the civilization, morals , values. i am just concerned with my paycheck where i can cope with certain hobbies.

anyone need a boost on social media?

Nice guys finish last :no:
Graycels finish last :yes::feelsthink:
Also JFL at believing that foids are interested in creepy virgin users of an obsure forum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Come on girls, please PM me

Also JFL at believing that foids are interested in creepy virgin users of an obsure forum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Statusmaxx is legitimate.

Besides this obvious shitpost they do indeed browse here and here's why:

1.) Because of the rise of the incel movement and its mention within mainstream discourse.

2.) Because they police and monitor "misogynistic" spaces.

3.) Misandrists who come here for confirmation bias.

4.) For entertainment and to make fun of incels/virgin.

5.) Femcel who look to see what we're talking about. How did you think they just stole all the language, terms, culture, memes, etc?

I've seen the .co twitter account and incels on twitter and a lot of people they interact with are women. There's also a lot of women that follow accounts and posts about incel watchdog stuff.

Last edited:
I'll unlock the gf when I reach 20k

Besides this obvious shitpost they do indeed browse here and here's why:

1.) Because of the rise of the incel movement and its mention within mainstream discourse.

2.) Because they police and monitor "misogynistic" spaces.

3.) Misandrists who come here for confirmation bias.

4.) For entertainment and to make fun of incels/virgin.

5.) "Femcel" who look to see what we're talking about. How did you think they just stole all the language, terms, culture, memes, etc?

I've seen the .co twitter account and incels on twitter and a lot of people they interact with are women. There's also a lot of women that follow accounts and posts about incel watchdog stuff.
Sorry. It's my fault. I didn't explain clairly my idea. By interested, I meant sexually/romantically. There are some YB videos made by females where they show posts from the forum and talk about mysogyny and stuff like that here so yes they do indeed browse the forum but only to harm us, to mock us or in a few cases for virtue signaling which is a desperate attempt to make incels orbit them if you see what I mean.

Last edited:
Sorry. It's my fault. I didn't explain clairly my idea. By interested, I meant sexually/romantically. There some YB videos made by females where they show posts from the forum and talk about the "mysogyny" here so yes they do indeed browse the forum but only to harm us, to mock us or in a few cases for virtue signaling which is a desperate attempt to make incels orbit her if you see what I mean.
Yeah I agree, but some people still say they don't browse here or that it's all trannies (actually a lot of TERFs probably browse here).

Yeah I agree, but some people still say they don't browse here or that it's all trannies (actually a lot of TERFs probably browse here).
Some users are really low IQ ngl

• Reveal your face to the girl. Most truecels have been conditioned to be lifelong rule followers because of how low-status they are. Chances are you look averageish at least if you do this.
  • Since you're posting on an incel forum the expectation in her mind is that you're below-average or ugly. This will cause her to be pleasantly surprised by your looks and think of them as better than they are.
Fucking fakecel scums need to kill themselves.

well it worked for @BrendioEEE

most high count postmaxxers I think after like 20k are fakecels iicrc

This only works for white members who are at least chadlite in terms of looks and at least 6ft tall.

Any foid who reads my posts automatically knows that I'm subhuman and feels physically repulsed just knowing I exist.

If there are any female lurkers interested in me who happen to be members of the elite upper class, I'm actually a chadlite with decent sized penis and a loving personality. I just need about $50,000 and a year and a half to work on my personality...

If you'd like to date me, please get in contact with my by going on reddit and sending a message to u/BrazilianSigma, he's my talent manager... he'll give you my contact details.