Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Guide] How to get a GF by postmaxxing on .co

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-
I know people here think that girls don't browse here, but from what I've seen on IT, twitter, etc a lot of the engagement is from females. Of course this makes sense females like to belittle and mock incels for entertainment.

GUIDE:
  • Postmaxxers have high-status on this site (LMS) usually around luminary is when you become famous if your posts were halfway decent higher for low-effort postmaxxers. Achieving mod status is also another option.
  • AVI halo helps big time.
  • Have multiple social media accounts on Twitter, Reddit, etc with the exact name on your site maybe even link them in your profile.
  • Post edgy, retarded, or clown shit so it gets posted on other social media for people to laugh at or be outraged at.
  • Especially a plus if it's psychopathic stuff as we all know girls prefer darktriad. Your extraordinarily low inhibition here might give off the impression that you are genetically superior. Nice guys finish last as we all know.
  • Girls will start orbiting you usually they start because they're outraged at something you said. Just act somewhat normal at times in the conversation.
  • Reveal your face to the girl. Most truecels have been conditioned to be lifelong rule followers because of how low-status they are. Chances are you look averageish at least if you do this.
  • Since you're posting on an incel forum the expectation in her mind is that you're below-average or ugly. This will cause her to be pleasantly surprised by your looks and think of them as better than they are.
and then.... BOOOM! qt3.14 GF achieved.

TL;DR: Autistically postmaxx, AVI/anime halo, have social media accounts with your name on it, post edgy/psycho shit on here for attention, get girl orbiters, reveal your (likely) average looking face, and then BOOM girlfriend.

Last edited:
Time to get laid. See ya inkwells! :chad:

Teracope thread JFL

inceldom discussion has gone to shit

Postmaxxers r dumb

High IQ, I started getting so much more pussy after I reached 4,000 posts.

but i like it
Good cope

I have no avi halo :[

ok where is my gf then

ok where is my gf then
They have nowhere to find you outside this site. You have to make social media profiles on different sites like @FrothySolutions and @FrailPaleStaleMale.

Lmfao

Girls dont know what the colour ranks are, they probably think we choose our username colour

Girls dont know what the colour ranks are, they probably think we choose our username colour

Girls dont even notice we have a color or name probably

Your threads get more engagement on the site and thus more views/exposure lol.

tfw Luminary but barely remember able or even slightly famous

its over

incel trait: not being famous even after 11k posts on .co

Only time spent online matters to women

If you spent less than 100 days on here then you aren't gonna get a gf

Low iq post ngl

Girls dont care about time only your position. Mod and Admin ranks is what matters

Lol they make fun of us all the time on social media for time spent from what I've seen. Time spent = massive failo. They want someone to be an EFFICIENT postmaxxer. That's a sign they have good genetics.

Lol they make fun of us all the time on social media for time spent from what I've seen. Time spent = massive failo. They want someone to be an EFFICIENT postmaxxer. That's a sign they have good genetics.
Galactic cope
We have @Monk of Failure and @wereqryan who ascended recently because of their massive time spent online halo.While you are coping with postcount a bunch of stacies get wet over thought of sucking their dicks

Timespentlet = truecel to foids

Galactic cope
We have @Monk of Failure and @wereqryan who ascended recently because of their massive time spent online halo.While you are coping with postcount a bunch of stacies get wet over thought of sucking their dicks

Timespentlet = truecel to foids
My timespent to join date ratio is god-tier.

if only this was true :feelsrope:
You're just not edgy enough and don't have a presence mirroring your account on other social media spaces. Lmfao.

There's almost 100 bluepillers reading this right now. If any girls are reading this — be our GFs! God dammit!

Last edited:
176? I thought you were 170.5?
170 was the height I used because in the past, I thought I'd get doxxed for saying my real height (176).

I know, it sounds dumb.

I only did it cause I was dumb when I first joined .co and thought I'd get doxxed for saying my real height (176cm). Dumb mistake, I know.

further proves that @Cuyen @Personalityinkwell @Sniffles @Insomniac @Ritalincel @Mainländer @FinnCel @AlexanderTheGreat11 are all fakecels

idk, if you can do this you could also just use FB to spam edgy comments at groups and try to get laid like that

all i got out of posting here so much is a blog post by some fat soy, nobody gives a fuck about my posting on here LMAO, just like nobody would give a fuck about me spamming edge on FB

Never thought someone could make postmaxxing sound bluepilled

This advice would fit right in on IT's weekly advice threads

Never thought someone could make postmaxxing sound bluepilled

This advice would fit right in on IT's weekly advice threads
Are you retarded or are you trolling?