Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

guide for youngcels for this site

jbwbeliever

jbwbeliever

Veteran
while we restrict any young"cel" below 18 yo to join the site im sure there prob some that still exist. since we cant stop it i think i should say something as an outline for youngcels that still too naive and prevent them from doing stupid things

-u dont share any blackpill ideology to your friends or parents. this doesnt help your situation and prob make thing worse for u

-lot of edgy post on here u shouldnt act on it, most 18+ cel would understand why, im also used to be edgy post enjoyer too so i dont wanna be that guy that ruin u guys from having fun here but in real world i have to go back to wear a mask and pretend to be normie, theres no gain in being edgy irl

the reason i made this post cause i see this thread https://incels.is/threads/my-family...d-not-eating-for-3-days.561527/#post-13057962

idk if its true or not but i said it anyway cause i dont wanna see youngcel drop out of school due to being 'blackpilled'

also for any incel that think about roping id advice u not to do so, not cause im kind or selfless but im prefer to have more ppl sufferring with me than having them escape this hell

This is generally good advice for youngcels.

The blackpill was a nice change of pace in my youth if I compare it with my bluepill days. Sub 5 life destroyed me. I feel like I am 40 at 19.

I want to rope so bad but I am afraid of death.

pretty good advice honestly (even though I'm not a youngcel)

youngcels just avoid drugs and youll be better off. also hide your power level.

idk if its true or not but i said it anyway cause i dont wanna see youngcel drop out of school due to being 'blackpilled'
I didn't drop out due to being "blackpilled" I got blackpilled BECAUSE I was forced to drop out

stop pandering to underaged kids you faggot. This is an adult forum and doesn’t need explanation.
i mostly said it to make me feel better tbh