Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel guess who was the faggot that posted this?

met the faggot at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.
I met VERY funny at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Man you underestimate mentalceldom, when you mentalcel very contact with people is traumatic, your very behavior is horrible by the point you cant make even a single friend, look at this
You might say that incels are mental because theyre ugly, no man, the majority arent (I admit that uglyness can result in problems with communicating with people therefore cause anxiety) , but for the majority its all about brain, BRAAAAAIN
take the mentalpill finally
take the jewpills then cherrypicker

I think @Einon or @Nameless_Sunflower mog him, imo they look more appealing, I dont say theyre fakecels either
-.-
just because you want to look very young and i do doesnt make it a desirable asthetic for women

I met VERY funny at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.
That's cool I met the earth at a charity do once. It was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

bragging (on discord during his requested ban period) about rejecting multiple foids that asked him out and kissing a foid as well
mogger

-.-
just because you want to look very young and i do doesnt make it a desirable asthetic for women
No offence man, no offence, I dont say you look desirable. I said that youre not fakecels, right? But just in my opinion you look more appealing for me, sorry man, I wont mention your looks anymore if you dont want, but I just liked the way you look

I met the at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.
met an unfunny cocky guy at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

you look more appealing for me
I just liked the way you look
603c126ceb626b2eeba1d39470132323

MAN YOU JUST SAID MENTALCELS WITH TALL HEIGHT AND NORIME ( NORIME NOT EVEN CHADLITE!) FACE CANT ( CANT ) BE INCELS, IM TRYING TO PROVE THAT ITS NOT QUITE TRUE, BUT YOU TELL ME TAKE FUCKING JEWPILLS, FUCK YOU MAN
ok lol keep coping I guess therapy is going to help you though

Last edited:
ok lol keep coping I guess
When I was coping? What I said wrong? I just said that even with that criterias you can be incel if youre for example autistic or schizophrenic, did you see at least once in your life real autsits or real schizo?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: No homo, no homo man
no offence man, no offence
I-It's okay
Pvfb64hcrml01

But seriously,i dont believe in censorship,i have nothing to hide when it comes to my looks,im willing to argue my uglyness with you

I-It's okay
View attachment 196168

But seriously,i dont believe in censorship,i have nothing to hide when it comes to my looks,im willing to argue my uglyness with you
idk man theres nothing I can do if you dont like the way how you look, but I think, considering other factors, you can ascend
Pruipuni

idk man theres nothing I can do if you dont like the way how you look, but I think, considering other factors, you can ascend
View attachment 196175
its not about liking the way i look,its about women not finding it attractive.
Theres nothing attractive about bug eyes and a short,recessed chin

its not about liking the way i look,its about women not finding it attractive.
Theres nothing attractive about bug eyes and a short,recessed chin
Yes, I know man, women are the ones who make the decision, I dont say youre fakecel, you just pretty looking, not good looking like Chads, but I think its in your power to ascend unlike me for example, I have behavior problems (normies can tell if youre sick only by body language), Im balding, its over
I just realized, maybe Im a little bluepilled, cuz I still have some hope even for myself, idk man idk

Yes, I know man, women are the ones who make the decision,you just pretty looking,
pretty is a very wide range all the way from knajjd to lachowski

I just realized, maybe Im a little bluepilled, cuz I still have some hope even for myself, idk man idk
you can looksmax without surgerious because you have bones,unlike me

man just because I have some hope left, Im not saying that mentalceldom doesnt exist and your statement about that this guy is fakecel because hes tall and normie (normie, not even chadlite) looking is not quite truth
you can looksmax without surgerious because you have bones,unlike me
your face is harmonious, surgeries help only when you have problems like underbite or downward growth of maxilla and jaw or recessed hairline like mine. Like todays surgeryes are very limited, you cant just take and completly change bones in your skull or change the shape of your face (this is what you need to do to become Chad from FaaceandLMS pics ( I doubt you even need that)), if it would be possible you wont see rich men who were not actor tier looking

pretty is a very wide range all the way from knajjd to lachowski
I think many people very underestimate the Blackpill as absolute truth about what attracts women, of course FaceandLMS and other incel looks scientists did a great job of exploring this particular topic, but I think the looks Blackpill is more complicated, like its not that simple, for example, this dude has hunter eyes, but his eye area still unattractive to women, and some dudes has absolutelly opposite of hunter eyes, but women love them because of their eyes.
I think its more like combination of things than these particular things on their own, yes of course combination of hunter eyes and other Chad traits like strong jawline etc creates Chads, but many people can still be attractive to women facially if they lack some of these things. I dont say recessed chin can be attractive on its own, but some (not tremendous) recession is accepteble if only the combination with this chin is good.

Are we talking about @carticel here? If so, I had serious suspicions. He always posted about going to parties, doing normie drugs, social media, identifying as an "athlete", you don't do those things as an incel.

I'm getting seriously sick of fakecels left and right.

Are we talking about @carticel here? If so, I had serious suspicions. He always posted about going to parties, doing normie drugs, social media, identifying as an "athlete", you don't do those things as an incel.

I'm getting seriously sick of fakecels left and right.
Yeah and he also generally comes across as an NPC.

He is actually subhuman ( In the eyes of women).

he was joking I think cause everyone was shitting on the OP’s looks in the thread

Pic didn't load but I don't think he belongs here anyway, he claimed to be pretty NT and tall plus clear normie mindset.

mogs me at looking manly

Most teencels don't last here for obvious reasons

I always catch larper vibes from non-manlet youngcels who have rappers in their usernames.
Plus he's 6'1", is NT, and does NPC normie activities. Dude literally goes to parties and does drugs.

What a fucking joke. Just another day on fakecels.co.