Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel guess who was the faggot that posted this?

stupid dream

stupid dream

Banned
-

this site is a joke
@Quasimodocel

421321.JPG

all he wanted was that girl

The guy that listens to Playboi Carti

A jawline mog him

i mean I'm not surprised

I always hated that faggot piece of shit and I received a warning from the mods
I remember an instrumental reproduction of Carti's R.I.P song which I can't find anymore, the melody was literally like less than 8 notes repeated through the entire song and JFL at his "vocals."

tbh looksmax is more of his style of a forum, he needs to watch what he says or else his requested ban appeal might get rejected just like Insomniacs

How do these good lifers slip though the cracks?

6’1 and an athlete. :chad:

It's humiliating for real subhumans

The pic won't load. Also jfl at @Chad

@Colvin76 @Dionysus @Diocel @SryMyEnglish Rate him/10? (no homo)

JFL!!! What's wrong with this forum!? Every day I become more convinced by the idea that a face verification by mods is a necessity.

He is the girlfriend now? I don't get it.

JFL!!! What's wrong with this forum!? Every day I become more convinced by the idea that a face verification by mods is a necessity.
the screenshot is from looksmax.org, idk if the bragger posts here

Ah ok! Thanks. I thought this faggot posts here. Many looksmaxers claim that they're not incels so nothing surprising. He's a volcel.

yes he used to post and requested a ban yesterday larped as someone who watches anime like a poor autisticel
+
used to think that he was carrying the forum JFL

can u PM me i cant view it it doesnt work

Looksmax is full of narcissit braggers. I seldom browse that forum tbh

Buddy boyos, remember, hes not fakecel, people looking like this may be incel if they arent NT and low inhib, hes just average and sub8.

Buddy boyos, rember hes not fakecel, people looking like this may be incel if they arent NT and low inhib, hes just average and sub8.
@KilluminoidBR thoughts about the sub8 cope?

yes he used to post and requested a ban yesterday larped as someone who watches anime like a poor autisticel
+
used to think that he was carrying the forum JFL
I remember that thread(carrying the forum) but i dont rembember the user. Could you share his username on .co ?
Ah ok! Thanks. I thought this faggot posts here. Many looksmaxers claim that they're not incels so nothing surprising. He's a volcel.
he used to post here :feelsseriously:

I always hated that faggot piece of shit and I received a warning from the mods
My comprehension is bad, I see that "he" is banned now, he tended to post low effort stuff and his Oneitis stuff annoyed me but I feel bad if I badtalk any Incels here.

I met Yang at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

@stupid dream Isn't he the same guy that I talked about in my thread about how this forum is filled with normies and chads?

tbh looksmax is more of his style of a forum, he needs to watch what he says or else his requested ban appeal might get rejected just like Insomniacs
Why was insomniac's requested ban appeal rejected?

@KilluminoidBR thoughts about the sub8 cope?
Man if you autistic you can be incel easily if you sub8, this guy looks average, but I think @Einon or @Nameless_Sunflower mog him, imo they look more appealing, I dont say theyre fakecels either

Why was insomniac's requested ban appeal rejected?
bragging (on discord during his requested ban period) about rejecting multiple foids that asked him out and kissing a foid as well

Man if you autistic you can be incel easily if you sub8, this guy looks average, but I think @Einon or @Nameless_Sunflower mog him, imo they look more appealing, I dont say theyre fakecels either
good height (tallfag tbh) + normie face + young - mental = :feelstastyman: (inkwell)

I wonder what other users here think about this equation

I have a message from carticel.

"U mad bro? :p "

good height (tallfag tbh) + normie face + young - mental = :feelstastyman: (inkwell)

I wonder what other users here think about this equation
Man you underestimate mentalceldom, when you mentalcel very contact with people is traumatic, your very behavior is horrible by the point you cant make even a single friend, look at this
You might say that incels are mental because theyre ugly, no man, the majority arent (I admit that uglyness can result in problems with communicating with people therefore cause anxiety) , but for the majority its all about brain, BRAAAAAIN
take the mentalpill finally

met the faggot at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.