Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Guess what she does… "

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

Meanwhile, I'm not sure if I'll even make 90k in my entire life, shit's shit in the retarded parts of Europe:feelswhat:.

Being born a foid has got to be an automatic lvl. 1000 in a world where most men won't even make it to lvl. 100, being born an attractive foid is a lvl. 9999, and being born an attractive white Western foid is fucking Creative God Mode with all cheats enabled and more allowed to be programmed at any time:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsree::feelsree:.

Notice how at 0:27 when he comments about that car being his net-worth & her expression; she had the look of "ew he's broke" right down before she did that cringy forced laugh.

Foids shouldn't even be allowed to have any money at all- they never use it in a manner which is appropriate, and it only serves to fuel their egos even more

Its not foids fault. It just simps fault. If simps didnt exist, she wouldnt get shit

Meanwhile a man with a phd in mathematics and 30 in debt is struggling to make ends meet. Kill every single (alien) simp on the planet of mars. Bunkrr and erome exist, you can pirate anything.

Notice how at 0:27 when he comments about that car being his net-worth & her expression; she had the look of "ew he's broke" right down before she did that cringy forced laugh.

Foids shouldn't even be allowed to have any money at all- they never use it in a manner which is appropriate, and it only serves to fuel their egos even more