Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guess how many times my chadlite friend had sex in a month

JuliusEvola

JuliusEvola

Aristocrat of the Soul
★★★★
This was senior year of high school mind you!
I was on a walk with my friend and he admitted to me that he had SEX with his becky foid friend FIFTEEN times in the last month!
FIFTEEN!?!?
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE! IN HIGHSCHOOL!

Literally everyone who isn't sub5 lives in a completely diffERent world.

Your faggot Chadlite friend's body count isn't part of ID GrAY.

Your faggot Chadlite friend's body count isn't part of ID GrAY.
fuck you nigger, he has sex i do not, that's inceldom and this thread is to discuss it

Not as much as i sex yer mum

I was on a walk with my friend and he admitted to me that he had SEX with his becky foid friend FIFTEEN times in the last month!
FIFTEEN!?!?

how do you people become friends with chads. These people always avoided anywhere near me

how do you people become friends with chads. These people always avoided anywhere near me
Depends how ugly you are and some chads like being around incel men for some reason

FIFTEEN!?!?

i wish it wasn’t possible but all of my classmates in HS we’re basically banging in their senior year too. They all gave fuckall about classes and barely graduated, yet they had more sex and pussy than I would have had after 3000 years of wageslaving. I can only guess how many times they did it and I had literal chads in my class. Stole all my crushes too. Most brutal is when they flaunt their status as a man and start kissing or making out with the whore in your class. I fucking hated them so much.

Depends how ugly you are and some chads like being around incel men for some reason
cuz they know they’ll look better when around them. Chads will always be surely the one to be looked at

Surest way for a chad (esp near-chads) to mog is to have a little gremlin around as a comparee