Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Guess her age, pt2

Guess her age

Votes: 7 18.4%

Votes: 6 15.8%

Votes: 9 23.7%

Votes: 11 28.9%

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
How old is she?

Guess

Average 31 year old post wall hole

Crows feet, veiny hands, face lines, dimples, receding hair.

That's an old subba :p

I would guess 47 or 50. I'm an expert at guessing ages of females. She looks like a somewhat neotenous woman. It's easy to see her face, hairline, dull skin, and fading hair pigment are signs she's 47 or 50.

Also, when females (and all humans including males) age, their lips become thinner. She has very thin lips. That means she's 47-50.

I bet she is 26

I would guess 47 or 50. I'm an expert at guessing ages of females. She looks like a somewhat neotenous woman. It's easy to see her face, hairline, dull skin, and fading hair pigment are signs she's 47 or 50.
Also, when females (and all humans including males) age, their lips become thinner. She has very thin lips. That means she's 47-50.
You are pretty good at analyzing aging, but unfortunately your guess is wrong. She's nowhere close to 50. The picture is from an article about her having anxiety all her life since she was a young teen. I guess anxiety makes some people age like shit, but there could also be other negative factors like a plant based, low fat diet, alcohol and bad genetics will also make people age pretty bad.

She's 31

You are pretty good at analyzing aging, but unfortunately your guess is wrong. She's nowhere close to 50. The picture is from an article about her having anxiety all her life since she was a young teen. I guess anxiety makes some people age like shit, but there could also be other negative factors like a plant based, low fat diet, alcohol and bad genetics will also make people age pretty bad.

She's 31
Correct answer.

She's 31
She looks terrible for her age. The only people who usually look 10-20 years older than their actual age are usually meth addicts. She'll definitely look terrible when she's 50. Anxiety and stress do contribute to negative aging which is why most foids are totally washed up by age 28-38.

She looks terrible for her age. The only people who usually look 10-20 years older than their actual age are usually meth addicts. She'll definitely look terrible when she's 50. Anxiety and stress do contribute to negative aging which is why most foids are totally washed up by age 28-38.
Yea but i don't know. I've had anxiety at some points in my life too but i haven't aged that much, i could be her son and i'm almost 2 years older than her JFL. Foids generally age faster than males. I think she's been drinking alot of wine and eating a deficient diet all her life, also medications ages people alot.

That was my guess too white toilets age really fast due to partying, drugs, hundreds of cocks, sleep deprivation from the aforementioned things and eating shit fast food.

That's true. Most foids don't age well, especially White foids. Agecucks really get the worst, washed up sluts who look terrible and all their youth gone and also all their beauty gone if they ever had any beauty.

Foids being slutty, binge drinking, drugs, partying, taking prescriptions, working, bad diets, stress, bad sleeping habits, anxiety, and other factors make them age really bad. Foids are often wild and only prefer the Chads and then they degrade themselves in everyway possible while also being sexually degraded, and then eventually want to settle when they're washed up and have baby fever to get a provider betabuxx cuck. Most guys are agecucks and normies will will accept a bad deal with a terrible foid.

She has that meth head jaw thing going on

Tanning ages you horribly. Unless combined with great diet and + exercise. She's aged like a girl I knew from school, who stayed slim and exercised, but tanned and was an alcoholic. She was hot and 21 and a Grandma at 30.

i mean she looks 40 45 ish but honestly it woulndt surpise me if she was like 30 in real life and just aged rlly quick. alcohol and bad eating habits are probably just part of the answer

31. Could be younger then that.

Yea but i don't know. I've had anxiety at some points in my life too but i haven't aged that much, i could be her son and i'm almost 2 years older than her JFL. Foids generally age faster than males. I think she's been drinking alot of wine and eating a deficient diet all her life, also medications ages people alot.
nah she is not sleeping good. I know 50 year old smoker, drinkers, goy slop processed food consumers and they look good for their age. Sleep fucks up beauty in anybody thats why meth users use like shit because they awake 3-4 days at a time of course meth cause teeth lose but false teeth solve that.

Now add in the alcohol and crappy diet and its a recipe for even faster aging. She is screwed

Send us more, these threads are fun.

She's 31

Correct answer.
God DAMN! She hit the wall made of fucking rock solid diamond, utterly unbelievable.

Send us more, these threads are fun.
I will. It's mad easy to find foids who look twice as old. I just scroll through recommended Google articles and you find some sick foid with hypothyroidism or some shit, and she will look twice as old her age.

I guessed the right answer. White women age horrendously.

White women age horrendously.
True, it's unfortunate. I think i've seen two white foids in my whole life who looked younger than their age. The wall is brutal but it's also lifefuel in a way. I think white foids hit the wall when they're 22 tbh. After that you can't tell if they are in their 30s or 40s. Make-up also doesn't help prevent premature aging. I can see aging through makeup most of the time.

True, it's unfortunate. I think i've seen two white foids in my whole life who looked younger than their age. The wall is brutal but it's also lifefuel in a way. I think white foids hit the wall when they're 22 tbh. After that you can't tell if they are in their 30s or early 40s. Make-up also doesn't help prevent premature aging. I can see aging through makeup most of the time.

Exactly. The average in-shape white foid around 18-19 years old is really hot, but as soon as they hit their mid-twenties, they look old and ugly. They age faster than every race and gender.

Exactly. The average in-shape white foid around 18-19 years old is really hot, but as soon as they hit their mid-twenties, they look old and ugly. They age faster than every race and gender.
That reminds me. There was a 13 year old British foid who kinda looked like Greta Thunberg in a protest against eating animals, and two of the counter protesters thought she was 30 lol. She got kinda mad when they said that. There's no footage of it but the counter protesters told the story in a video. So even 13 year old white foids can look 30 JFL.