Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guardedness and negativity an inseparable trait of incel spaces?

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
Would .is even be .is without the occasional barfight? I get that some visit to vent about the unfairness of the state of things. But, as an oldcel, I sometimes wonder if I should start Mr. Rogersmaxxing and just be a whitepilled copemaxxer that is nice to everybody (incels only ofc) and doesn't dwell on the negative.

:p

this place is a lot nicer and more welcoming than many places i've posted on

this place is a lot nicer and more welcoming than many places i've posted on

Never been on anything but gaming forums really, but internet forums just welcome hate and negativity. There's no rhyme or reason to it. They just believe they're anonymous so they say whatever.

That said, yeah, this place is great. I love it so far, some cool people here!

The rough and gruff atmosphere is kind of what gives the place its charming culture. But I'm just gonna be me. Prepare for more stupid topics :feelsaww:.

Never been on anything but gaming forums really, but internet forums just welcome hate and negativity. There's no rhyme or reason to it. They just believe they're anonymous so they say whatever.

That said, yeah, this place is great. I love it so far, some cool people here!
i think it helps that this is still a relatively new community, joining a very old one will often just lead to you getting kicked around by the seniors, almost identical to dealing with IRL bullies

i think it helps that this is still a relatively new community, joining a very old one will often just lead to you getting kicked around by the seniors, almost identical to dealing with IRL bullies
Could absolutely be a factor too. Most of the places I've gone have been established for years, while this one I think only goes back five?

Could absolutely be a factor too. Most of the places I've gone have been established for years, while this one I think only goes back five?
it got started in very late 2017, but most of the userbase arrived the following year