Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Guarantee if I was on the ground dying no foid would come to my rescue

• Thread starter Deleted member 26421
  • Start date
Deleted member 26421

Deleted member 26421

req. ban
-
I am absolutely invisible to foids, as have been my whole life. If I was having a seizure on the ground in front of group of teenage foids, guarantee not one of them would help me out. They would probably just laugh at the ugly ethnic manlet dying on the ground. None of them would dare touch me to move me, they would just keep walking. My life is worthless to foids.

you always have your son to help you

youd be on an IG story for orbiters to laugh at. 100%

26421 1

No one gives a fuck about subhumans. Foids would literally walk over our rotting corpse.

I'm sure a nearby incel or even empathetic low tier normie would help.

I am absolutely invisible to foids, as have been my whole life. If I was having a seizure on the ground in front of group of teenage foids, guarantee not one of them would help me out. They would probably just laugh at the ugly ethnic manlet dying on the ground. None of them would dare touch me to move me, they would just keep walking. My life is worthless to foids.
They'd walk right over you after they're done chuckling & filming you for twitter.

Literally nobody cares about us. If foids saw us dying on the streets they would just taunt us and laugh at us while we were taking our last breaths.

Reminds me of what Arthur fleck said

It is the sad reality. There is nothing we can about it.