Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTFO OFF THIS THREAD IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I REPEAT, GTFO, GTFO, GTFO, IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED. THIS IS A THREAD DESCRIBING A VOLCEL SITUATION. GTFO IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED. I PUT THIS IN OFF-TOPIC FOR A REASON

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU

If you have decided to proceed, then I am asking for your input. Have a girl interested, and I haven't responded to her yet. Part of me doesn't want to respond, just because I loathe modern "relationships". Part of me wants to carry on the conversation and then blackpill her, telling her that modern "relationships" are a disgraceful joke. I don't give a shit about my image or if she thinks that's weird.

Wat do?

Easily triggered moron checking in

My advice:
Step 1) Leave this site
Step 2) Rope
Step 3) Profit

Tell her that relationships are a joke.

Nothing can trigger me, make the most fucked up post you can and tag me. I want a challenge.

Do what would ultimately make you happy. I envy your position. A shot at escaping loneliness regardless of the Blackpill.

If berating her makes you happy, then be my guest. But if that is just a way for you to cope, then I ask you to look at the bigger picture.

why is she interested in you? Are you ugly/short?

can you post pic of convo and girl for context?

KV3 said:
can you post pic of convo and girl for context?

I haven't said anything to her.

She's one of those girls who tries to find guys on Facebook and I have experienced the type before. Lacks success IRL so they hope they find something on FB.

Not the most attractive but I'm not going to insult her for that, that's just cruel and unnecessary.

ArtoriasWolf said:
why is she interested in you? Are you ugly/short?

No. I am a misanthrope and want humanity extinguished, though.

I think I might reply just to see where this goes and how I can blackpill her lol -----------> Responded

Don't spit any spergy retarded shit at her. Be smooth Romeo and plough that pussy boi

Sub8Hate said:
Don't spit any spergy retarded shit at her. Be smooth Romeo and plough that pussy boi

I'd rather get skinned alive than waste time on a modern female.

DeathToFakecels said:
Easily triggered moron checking in

My advice:
Step 1) Leave this site
Step 2) Rope
Step 3) Profit

FUCKCKCJCKCKCKFYDUUFUCUUCUCUCUFUCUUCUCUCUCUCYYCUCYC

ItheIthe said:
I'd rather get skinned alive than waste time on a modern female.

Send her my way, then. 

Also I better not see you complaining about pussy after this.

Dude just block her or ignore her and go your own way.

Sub8Hate said:
Send her my way, then. 

Also I better not see you complaining about pussy after this.

I haven't complained in months.

is she a full on roastie or a lonely semi-virgin that hasn't discovered the cock carousel yet? would you actually bang her/have a relationship with her?

If you wouldn't then it doesn't matter. If you would...then grit your teeth through the modern relationship thing and come out on the other side with experience with a girl. If you haven't had a relationship it's not like you really know the details of what a modern relationship is anyway. After banging/making out leverage your new social skills to maybe get the femoid you really want someday.

You can always blackpill her later (or after you bang/kiss/whatever you max out at). The better you know her/more trust you establish the waaayyyyy more likely your blackpill will succeed. Blasting people with blackpill as soon as you meet them is the guaranteed way to make them not accept it.

leeringlurker said:
is she a full on roastie or a lonely semi-virgin that hasn't discovered the cock carousel yet? would you actually bang her/have a relationship with her?

If you wouldn't then it doesn't matter.  If you would...then grit your teeth through the modern relationship thing and come out on the other side with experience with a girl.  If you haven't had a relationship it's not like you really know the details of what a modern relationship is anyway.   After banging/making out leverage your new social skills to maybe get the femoid you really want someday.

You can always blackpill her later (or after you bang/kiss/whatever you max out at).  The better you know her/more trust you establish the waaayyyyy more likely your blackpill will succeed.  Blasting people with blackpill as soon as you meet them is the guaranteed way to make them not accept it.

I wouldn't bang or have a "relationship" with anyone. What the fuck a "relationship" is defined is, I don't know, because the lines are so blurred.

why the fuck are you asking us incels for advice?

we are here because we are unwanted subhumans with no dating skills dude.

ItheIthe said:
I wouldn't bang or have a "relationship" with anyone. What the fuck a "relationship" is defined is, I don't know, because the lines are so blurred.

ok, not trying to pick a fight on this, but if you wouldn't bang anyone...why are you an INcel? The key part there being involuntarily celibate. Sounds more just like everything about the modern world disgusts you so much you chose to be celibate?  where does the involuntarily part come from? Or maybe you're saying you wouldn't be celibate if the modern world wasn't so disgusting and you're sort of involuntarily stuck in this world?  (in which case my advice is move to south east asia)

also yes, no idea what a relationship is...to me it's just something you can expect regular sex from

youre a volcel because of your own idiocy

just meet her irl and then decide

Is your moral high horse a female because then I feel like smashing it.