Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [GTFIH] PERSONALITYPILL DESTROYED (Continuation of last thread)

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
If you didn't read my last thread about me getting rejected and finally cutting ties with a trap, read here https://incels.is/threads/your-problems-have-always-been-you-being-ugly-and-always-will-be.35435

So from yesterday, I got rejected for the Chad roommate because I'm ugly. It was that simple.

The best thing in human history happened today. I got a call from the dumb trap (after I deleted number and everything) and he was crying because the roommate beat him. Had a nose bleed and swollen face. Didn't feel safe living with him and wanted to stay with me for a bit. JFL if he thinks I'll fucking whiteknight like that after getting brutally friendzoned. I basically laughed, said whatever and I told you so, then hung up.

Later I got another call, and this one was even better. He calmed down a bit and explained. The roommate supposedly gets really violent on drugs, and just got a bunch more and he doesn't feel safe. With that being said, the roommate has a fucking history of being abusive. This fucking trap bitch literally took an abusive fuckwad over someone who genuinely wanted to care for him. Now wants me to whiteknight and platonically let him live with me. J F L.

The roommate broke his computer lmao. Trap is quitting work, quitting school, and moving in with father. Wants to ask me for "advice" lmao. Lost your fucking chance.

Seriously it isn't about your personality. It's always about whether you're attractive or not. You can be the best guy in the world, but you'll always have the abusive meathead Chad coming ahead of you. JFL at idiots wanting you to whiteknight them. I feel so good today. So glad that I'm blackpilled and see through this scam.

Of course it is.

And btw, you shouldn't chase traps.

you were much in the right by saying "told you so." The trap had to learn the lesson the hard way, what a dumb cunt

The blackpill finally makes everything make sense.

You should take him in then start abusing him too

Honestly I think they used you for validation
They knew before you even went on a date together that it wasn't going to happen
But they let you get your hopes up anyway because it's an egotrip
Good for you for standing your ground

@ropecel
take advantage of her situation
if you are into her like u said u were
offer her to stay with you in exchange for sex.
It's a guy. Op is a gaycel

Honestly I think they used you for validation
They knew before you even went on a date together that it wasn't going to happen
But they let you get your hopes up anyway because it's an egotrip
Good for you for standing your ground
Whose "they", it's "he"

@ropecel
take advantage of her situation
if you are into her like u said u were
offer her to stay with you in exchange for sex.
Definitely thought about it. Probably wouldn't work. Would have to rape and I'm not in the mood for a rape charge.