Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTFIH NOW, Gamedevcel's Livestream

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

boringgg, i thought the title was someone going ER

You said you liked coding in the stream, assuming you don't already have qualifications and you don't already have a coding career, check this out:

You said you liked coding in the stream, assuming you don't already have qualifications and you don't already have a coding career, check this out:
will give a check, thanks buddy

also nice akagi video on your signature

also nice akagi video on your signature
Akagi is the most black pilled anime I've seen, in fact it's the only anime I've seen that outright preaches about the black pill (especially with respect to wealth inequality and the unfairness of the world when it comes to that).

This video personifies the path of the average incel on this site that wants to take the LDAR approach to life (denying reality and refusing to adapt).
"Their sickness is how they can never get serious, no matter what their circumstances may be."
"It's a match with lives on the line."
"We've already told them what will happen if they lose, and yet they still think they can just give up"
"In other words, they are not serious"