Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL GTFIH, Logan Paul is getting cucked hard

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
This retard was going to fight this guy named Dillon danis. This MF then leaked logan's fiance'ss (Nina Agdal) photos with other men, semi naked with bbc men, dicaprio, videos where she talks about sucking bbc dick, etc :lul:

Basically logan's wife has been ran through by half of LA :lul:

Never began for us when guys like Logan are getting cucked :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Holy shit, brootal

considering he is a dirty kike that's good. Women and kikes deserve each other.

why are normfags so obsessed with these muh jewtuber boxing matches

considering he is a dirty kike that's good. Women and kikes deserve each other.
Honorary kike, while I was thrown out and unwanted

This retard was going to fight this guy named Dillon danis. This MF then leaked logan's fiance'ss (Nina Agdal) photos with other men, semi naked with bbc men, dicaprio, videos where she talks about sucking bbc dick, etc :lul:

i don't care about logan paul but i think the lesson here is more 'all women are whores' than 'logan paul is a cuck'

So Logan Paul started talking about Danis's girlfriend, and then sent a cease and desist when Danis retaliated? This has to be kayfabe lol.

Isn’t that the dick who went to the Japanese “suicide forest” and filmed himself finding a body there? Piece of shit deserves this and worse.

So Logan Paul started talking about Danis's girlfriend, and then sent a cease and desist when Danis retaliated? This has to be kayfabe lol.
Whether staged or not, i don't see how any guy can digest the fact that their future wife has rode the town of LA and back :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Whether staged or not, i don't see how any guy can digest the fact that their future wife has rode the town of LA and back :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Oh yeah he's an idiot. He essentially has his pick of all women too.

Nina Agdal is a Danish model who gained widespread recognition for her work with major brands, especially within the swimwear sector. Born on March 26, 1992, in Hillerød, Denmark, Nina's breakthrough came when she graced the cover of the 50th anniversary issue of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition in 2014. This appearance catapulted her into the limelight and solidified her status within the modeling industry.
@saruman24

@PLA1092 @Govid_Dorious

the bbcpill ruined my life. there is nothing you can do you are seen as inferior scum for being white, even if ur dick is 10 inches and the black dick is 4 inches its still a little whiteboy dick in foids minds

I don't think he cares about his girl getting fucked by dillion danis cause he can get another whore like her anytime he wants

I don't think he cares about his girl getting fucked by dillion danis cause he can get another whore like her anytime he wants
So who's the whore. She has fucked Dicaprio , so i doubt she cares about him leaving either. Man these people live in alternate realities

Isn’t that the dick who went to the Japanese “suicide forest” and filmed himself finding a body there? Piece of shit deserves this and worse.
:soy::soy::soy:

So who's the whore. She has fucked Dicaprio , so i doubt she cares about him leaving either. Man these people live in alternate realities
She will keep fucking these millonaries until 40 and then settle with a betabux normie these modern woman are living life on easy mode

Why would he even date a whore like that? The average woman on the street is more fucking attractive.

entire situation summarised in under 10 minutes

the blur at 0:23-0:28 wasn't there initially, but cucktube noticed that whores ass appearing for 2 seconds and warned saying that if he doesn't blur it up, the video gets deleted altogether

Heres the picture that youtube got butthurt by, btw (twitter doesn't embed it, because they don't show NSFW to non-registered users, the tweet is still up there)

View: https://twitter.com/dillondanis/status/1694537563510337766?t=9enXv6aKBjrTMPCY7CYlXQ&s=19
Dillon tweet

Nina
Dillon

Last edited:
even that chadlite is getting cucked by niggerdick :lul: its so over

These influencers are so fake. This monkey supposedly lives the American dream, marrying a super model. Well, she is a literal toilet it seems.

Sexhaver problems.

Reminds me of that cucked idubbz situation with his girlfriend, hope Logan Chad loses though