Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [GTFIH]HOLY SHIT. INCELTEARS IS RACIST AND HOMOPHOBIC. NEW COMICS RELEASED!

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

Last edited:
@Llama @mental_out @Ropemaxx @Grothendieck @Nicotine thoughts

I messages an inceltears mod once on how white women discriminate against ethnics like myself and he sent me this picture and called me a dirty blood mixed race porch monkey.

1C3267BB 0A65 4088 A0B0 29D8521FEEE0

What the fuck is this supposed to mean.

The funniest part is that the way IncelTears talk about us is exactly like that
full

Haters will say this is fake :dab::dab::feelsLSD:

incels lives matter

ben shapiro is behind IT? no suprise

@Nicotine thoughts
I don’t hate other races as much as you do, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t fucking laugh my ass off at the Ben Shapiro image in the corner, and the phrase “I frickin HATE niggers, like alot.”

An IT user pm’d me saying “niggers should dangle from trees like halloween decorations and that kikes should have their noses filed off with sandpaper”! This simply MUST be addressed!

so they finally admit it

wow, I can't believe IT says things like this openly and yet no one shuts them down! they're clearly dangerous terrorists who need to get drone-striked!

Wtf?? Dude why are they so racist?? The eddsworld girl prob wants a ethostate full of eddsworld

Racism is small chungus energy.

I messaged BrazilianSigma and he told me I was a dirty kike and that "the Holocaust didn't happen but it SHOULD have happened. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW". Oy vey.

This is the only cucktears comics I subscribe to.

incelophobia and racism go hand in hand

nice fanfic you got here