Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ban this racist incel

@Pancakecel is a fucking racist who refers to black women as "Sheboons"

What the fuck is your problem?

This user is a fucking misogynistic, fatphobic, racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, homophobic, anti-semetic piece of shit!
Total racist death

Total racist death
“YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!! RACISM!! Anyone who believes that blacks, Asians, Mexicans, or people from any other country or race besides white-American . . . people who think that should be drug out into the street, have their arms ripped off, be be burnt [illegible] at the stumps, then have every person of the race that YOU hate come out and beat the shit out of you, and if you are female, then you should be raped by a male from the race you hate and be forced to raise the child!”

— Eric Harris

@FuckYou @ratk Thots?

“YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!! RACISM!! Anyone who believes that blacks, Asians, Mexicans, or people from any other country or race besides white-American . . . people who think that should be drug out into the street, have their arms ripped off, be be burnt [illegible] at the stumps, then have every person of the race that YOU hate come out and beat the shit out of you, and if you are female, then you should be raped by a male from the race you hate and be forced to raise the child!”

— Eric Harris

@FuckYou @ratk Thots?
I find it weird because he also said "we niggers, spics" or whatever.

— Eric Harris

@FuckYou @ratk Thots?
wasn't the diary a massive shitpost to make people believe he was some ordained psycho, that's how i interpreted it

Dylan's Diary seemed to be a bit more legit in terms of understanding the character.

@Pancakecel he's a hypocrite you can see it on his username on racism. It say left 4 deadn***r

Last edited: