Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GTFIH: GRANNYFISH TINDER EXPERIMENT IN UK. 32 LIKES WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF OPENING THE ACCOUNT.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Meet Joyce, a 64-year-old widowed barrister.
screenshot_20211222_173405-jpg.1453681

screenshot_20211222_174948-jpg.1453702

She wants to go on dates with hot young Chads.

screenshot_20211222_173053-jpg.1453683

She has 32 likes within 5 minutes of opening the account.

screenshot_20211222_173311-jpg.1453684

Here is the first guy she matched with.

screenshot_20211222_173112-jpg.1453686

2654565 1640207359860

2654624 1640210889235

2654625 1640210908793

2654634 1640211324124

2654645 1640212049546

2654658 1640212779705

Do a lesbianpill experiment, pls

women have infinite smv, the party never ends for them, even in their 60s they can party and get good looking men, i did something similar to this and it got tons of messages and likes

JFL at the number of Simps.

How can we compete in such a market?

We don't

First of all, an actual barrister could never post a real account like this, so it's larp.

But the I prefer athletic thing is real.

Most likely it's a 600 pound whale

grannypill is underrated and brutal :blackpill: :feelsrope:

So many Britbongs in one thread. :feelsohgod:
@Notorious Inkler

Kill all these disgusting cucks for making female SMV crazy high.

2654659 1640212799141

2654660 1640212807356

2654672 1640213403152

2654692 1640214324567

2654736 1640216123664

Last edited:
First of all, an actual barrister could never post a real account like this, so it's larp.

But the I prefer athletic thing is real.

Most likely it's a 600 pound whale
It's an experiment lmao

Fucking brutal grannypill, gets more likes than chads I've ran.

@Fat Link
@MarquisDeSade pin this

women have infinite smv, the party never ends for them, even in their 60s they can party and get good looking men, i did something similar to this and it got tons of messages and likes
Yep, wall copers on suicide watch :feelskek:

if tinder is your standard, then what is your standard at all

All look like cucks.

Smh, In economics’ terms, the elasticity of demand for males is perfectly elastic and for females is perfectly Inelastic in the dating market. Brutal :feelsrope:

jfl can't make this shit up
not even my chadfish got more than that

They would let her fart in their face.

More cucks to behead.

2654769 1640217067349

Kill all these disgusting cucks for making female SMV crazy high.
There's no way most of these people are actually attracted to grannies.

At some point when things became bad men began to lower their standards drastically because by doing that getting laid was easy. Sure you ended up porking a fat whore and you were digusted by it but at least it was easy. But because too many men though the same suddenly fat, ugly and old women became higher in demanad. So that fat 45 year old was now considered hot stuff and they had to move to 55 then apparently they ruined that too and are now settling for 65 year olds.

It's a race to the bottom but at least it can't get much worse at this point

It's over for this planet

Chads don't hit the wall until they're 50-60,
An average looking 20 year old man mogs a 50 year old chad, because he's no longer chad at 50, most of the time he won't be chad at 40 anymore due to balding and being out of shape

London UK is incel capital of the world

Juggernaut Law

I'm not kidding, I overhear this happen when my mom talks with her friend.

Her friend is divorced and sometimes uses dating sites. She gets flooded by young males and they laugh about it, saying "they must be bored or something." No, not bored. They're literally starving lmao.

Then she also has personal anecdotes of her son's friends, some of whom she has known since they were kids, offering to take her on dates. She's in her early 50's.

It never fucking began for those of us born after 1990.

Last edited:
Even Tyrone and Chadpreet up for a granny . :feelsUgh: :feelsree::feelspuke:
Ethnic men are disappointing me.
There's no way most of these people are actually attracted to grannies.

At some point when things became bad men began to lower their standards drastically because by doing that getting laid was easy. Sure you ended up porking a fat whore and you were digusted by it but at least it was easy. But because too many men though the same suddenly fat, ugly and old women became higher in demanad. So that fat 45 year old was now considered hot stuff and they had to move to 55 then apparently they ruined that too and are now settling for 65 year olds.

It's a race to the bottom but at least it can't get much worse at this point
It doesn't matter if they are actually attracted or not. The very fact they are swiping right on grannies is just utterly disgusting. Men need to die. The cucks, anyway.
This shows how desperate men are.
Behead them all.
I'm not kidding, I overhear this happen when my mom talks with her friend.

Her friend is divorced and sometimes uses dating sites. She gets flooded by young males and they laugh about it, saying "they must be bored or something." No, not bored. They're literally starving lmao.

Then she also has personal anecdotes of her son's friends, some of whom she has known since they were kids, offering to take her on dates. She's in her early 50's.

It never fucking began for those of us born after 1990.
That's so brutal. Female SMV is never-ending. JFL.

Would any of you ascend with Joyce?

Yamerooo, it’s too brutal. There’s simply no way dating apps are useful to most men. At this point I think clubbing is unironically a better option for men

Water is wet.

We need to get back to more of this type of content.

I hate women so much it's unreal

:yes: Men are so desperate that average is a trannyfucker and necrophill

:yes: Men are so desperate that average is a trannyfucker and necrophill
i did 3 experiments

one with an ugly tranny that didnt pass for a female at all

one with a 68 year old fat grandma

one with a 6'4 chad

the first two done 50x better than the chad

juggernaut law cant be stopped

i did 3 experiments

one with an ugly tranny that didnt pass for a female at all

one with a 68 year old fat grandma

one with a 6'4 chad

the first two done 50x better than the chad

juggernaut law cant be stopped
True, men can never compete with women in bodycount, due to higher sex drive standards are ridiculously low. Even tranny beats Chad? Fucking hell world should be burned to ashes.

True, men can never compete with women in bodycount, due to higher sex drive standards are ridiculously low.
what i still dont get is, how do women end up with body counts of 50, 75, 100 when they have a low sex drive and only find a very small % of men attractive? in my country men are ugly, there are no chads, best looking guys here are 6/10 high tier normies, not 8/10 like chads are. despite that, my school had lots of girls who were slut tier

what i still dont get is, how do women end up with body counts of 50, 75, 100 when they have a low sex drive and only find a very small % of men attractive? in my country men are ugly, there are no chads, best looking guys here are 6/10 high tier normies, not 8/10 like chads are. despite that, my school had lots of girls who were slut tier
They get the best they can, in my town i never saw a chad, every time i see a couple its some tall guy 190cm and taller. From what i saw younger girls under 20 are sleeping around, most likely due to raging hormones, older girls over 20 always look how to cash in their pussies. Thats why in adulthood beside looks you also need a lot of money.

They get the best they can, in my town i never saw a chad, every time i see a couple its some tall guy 190cm and taller.
how tall is 190 in your country?
From what i saw younger girls under 20 are sleeping around, most likely due to raging hormones, older girls over 20 always look how to cash in their pussies. Thats why in adulthood beside looks you also need a lot of money.
for where i live, change 20 to 35, they still slut around a lot in 20s and 30s, and lots dont settle down until late 30s or 40

how tall is 190 in your country?

for where i live, change 20 to 35, they still slut around a lot in 20s and 30s, and lots dont settle down until late 30s or 40
Average is 182cm, seeing guys 190cm is not that uncommon. I live in small town under 30k people, here i rarely see on the street girls in early twenty dunno why, young girls act slutty while women in late twenties are married and some have a kid, in 30s they already have 4-5 yo kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back