Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gtfih foid that went to school with me tried to commit suicide for being pumped and dumped

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
My friend just told me that a foid we went to elementary school with tried to kill herself because she got pumped and dumped by chad who vanished and her parents found out she's pregnant. Bitch tried to jump down the staircase at work:lul::lul::lul: Worst suicide method ever. Probably just wanted attention without actually roping. She's in a hospital rn. The reason I'm particularly happy with this is because she's the foid that bullied me relentlesly for my wide hips (among other things). She's the reason I became self-conscious about being a framecel and why I started wearing only baggy clothes to mask my wide pelvis. She used to make fun of me infront of the entire class. I never said a word to her to provoke any of that. I hope she's badly injured and that her life gets completely ruined because she surely didn't wish anything less for me. God fucking damn this made my day. I wish I could laugh in her face rn. I'm ecstatic. Btw the chad that pumped her is 8/10 while she is a flat skinny becky. Average bitches like her can always get chads, no wonder I was nothing more than a subhuman subject of ridicule to her. Burn in hell bitch.

Pure ownage, ngltbhlossus.

JFL hope she gets raped by a nigger.

hope she broke a lot of bones.
foid bones are very weak so there's a good chance.

Hope they she dies or gets crippled for life, i remember being bullied due to my face in the past, ALL those "most beautiful/ugliest guys lists", wish i could find each one of them to torture, beat, rape and murder their arrogant entitled subhuman becky ass.

yeah lots of foids have iron deficiency. elab on “jumped down the staircase” OP. like did she just jump over a few steps or actually throw herself down a stairwell? if the latter then there’s a good chance she permafucked her ankles at the very least

You should make her aware of what she put you through and tell her she deserves every single thing that happened to her
My friend just told me that a foid we went to elementary school with tried to kill herself because she got pumped and dumped by chad who vanished and her parents found out she's pregnant. Bitch tried to jump down the staircase at work:lul::lul::lul: Worst suicide method ever. Probably just wanted attention without actually roping. She's in a hospital rn. The reason I'm particularly happy with this is because she's the foid that bullied me relentlesly for my wide hips (among other things). She's the reason I became self-conscious about being a framecel and why I started wearing only baggy clothes to mask my wide pelvis. She used to make fun of me infront of the entire class. I never said a word to her to provoke any of that. I hope she's badly injured and that her life gets completely ruined because she surely didn't wish anything less for me. God fucking damn this made my day. I wish I could laugh in her face rn. I'm ecstatic. Btw the chad that pumped her is 8/10 while she is a flat skinny becky. Average bitches like her can always get chads, no wonder I was nothing more than a subhuman subject of ridicule to her. Burn in hell bitch.

Good for you man. Hopefully she dies from her injuries

yeah lots of foids have iron deficiency. elab on “jumped down the staircase” OP. like did she just jump over a few steps or actually throw herself down a stairwell? if the latter then there’s a good chance she permafucked her ankles at the very least
Idk what u mean, staircase and stairwell is the same shit in my language, my friend says it was a staircase at her work so I guess it was pretty tall if she ended in hospital.

You should talk to her.
Idk what u mean, staircase and stairwell is the same shit in my language, my friend says it was a staircase at her work so I guess it was pretty tall if she ended in hospital.
I think he means the hole in the middle of a spiral staircase.

by stairwell do you mean like a spiral with a hole in the middle? or just a normal flight of stairs in a straight line

by stairwell do you mean like a spiral with a hole in the middle? or just a normal flight of stairs in a straight line
Normal straight staircase.

Displeased with her performance. She can do bettER than this.

Based Lifefuel

%100 pure Lifefuel

shouldve used a shotgun

Sounds like she was trying to miscarry the old fashioned way

"Bitch tried to jump off the staircase at work"
That made me cringe to the core. Foids trying to commit suicide be like:

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Sounds like you need to make a trip to the hospital

Send her a message through Facebook or Instagram telling her how happy you are that she's miserable, and that next time she should try jumping off a cliff or something so hopefully she dies and the world can be a better place.

Honestly I don't understand why you can even think about :feelsrope:as a foid (unless you have some painful disease) your life is such an easy and priveleged and yet you think it's over because :chad: dumped you, they can find many other :chad:

oh boyo, you dont know how long I've waited for some of the bitches of my teens I know to become this disgrace. it will make me so happy. But it never happens... :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: