Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News GTFIH! Chinese guy tells nigger to go back to Africa with the rest of the monkeys!

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

This shit's getting REAL, niggers! Those Chinese people ain't taking your shit regardless if you whip their asses. They outnumber you! By billions. Ugh.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:the black guy is the victim not the niggas

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:the black guy is the victim not the niggas
I don't know people but those niggers gotta watch their backs around those sneaky rice patties. Sure, you can whip one or two of their asses, but they come back in dozens. Like the whacky moles. Hit one down, more pop up. I feel impending doom for the nigger because the chinks are PISSED OFF! They ain't playing with you all. Word got back to China that niggers are targeting China-man. Ugh. Not good! They're sending reinforcements. These fucking dragons are gonna whip the black out of your asses!

I don't know people but those niggers gotta watch their backs around those sneaky rice patties. Sure, you can whip one or two of their asses, but they come back in dozens. Like the whacky moles. Hit one down, more pop up. I feel impending doom for the nigger because the chinks are PISSED OFF! They ain't playing with you all. Word got back to China that niggers are targeting China-man. Ugh. Not good! They're sending reinforcements. These fucking dragons are gonna whip the black out of your asses!

niggers gotta watch their backs around those sneaky rice patties. Sure, you can whip one or two of their asses, but they come back in dozens. Like the whacky moles. Hit one down, more pop up.
:feelsseriously:

Black guy is allowed to do all that to him in 2021 because he called him the N word. It’s totally justified and other Asians side with the black guy because they do not want to called racist.

Gronk

Black guy is allowed to do all that to him in 2021 because he called him the N word. It’s totally justified and other Asians side with the black guy because they do not want to called racist.
I mean who'd wanna get in a fight with a nigger. they are ferocious, if he fucks up the rice then it is what it is :waitwhat:

I mean who'd wanna get in a fight with a nigger. they are ferocious, if he fucks up the rice then it is what it is :waitwhat:
You could get shot at any moment fighting with a nigger that’s why I stay away

man I dislike niggers

Fucking dirty animals that always have to resort to violence. All western countries need to have programs to start deporting these monkeys back to africa. The world would be a much better place if all niggers and jews were to get violently murdered in death camps in REAL LIFE

high IQ niggers are most lowest inhib race. they'll murder a gook over $1. if u beat up a nigger successfully even in rightful self defense u will be called racist, sued to Oblivion, doxxed and fired from your job. no point in dealing with niggers, must avoid em when u can. I legit cross street when I see packs of niggers walking around, I can't risk a fight with these beasts.
Fucking dirty animals that always have to resort to violence. All western countries need to have programs to start deporting these monkeys back to africa. The world would be a much better place if all niggers and jews were to get violently murdered in death camps in REAL LIFE
us curries and rice especially have avoid em niggers. literally no winning in interactions with em

Goddamn he got man-handled lol. Race aside, that was a serious ass whooping. An extremely embarrassing one at that which was shown for the world to see lol.

Jesus christ, know some basic self defense for gods sake. Grapple if you cant handle the strikes. I have seen some sheboons put up a way greater fight than what that chink put up. Not even kidding.

That half chink half woman was throwing punches like a female lol.

Based nigger. I wish I had his strength.

:feelshaha:
Goddamn he got man-handled lol. Race aside, that was a serious ass whooping. An extremely embarrassing one at that which was shown for the world to see lol.

Jesus christ, know some basic self defense for gods sake. Grapple if you cant handle the strikes. I have seen some sheboons put up a way greater fight than what that chink put up. Not even kidding.

That half chink half woman was throwing punches like a female lol.
asians are just females with wrong gender

Last edited:
Based Ching Chong.
Asian Lives Matter.

This would've happened 100 years ago if our governments weren't ran by Jews actively trying to destroy us and cause infighting among us. It won't happen until the people (who are brainwashed to make 101 excuses for niggers and why they're trash human beings) will do it themselves and gun down any cop or government official trying to stop them.

Joaquin Phoenix is a dirty Jew btw, people can stop using his profile picture now, it's gay.

Can't wait to move out somewhere where there's no spics or niggers.

0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

This would've happened 100 years ago if our governments weren't ran by Jews actively trying to destroy us and cause infighting among us. It won't happen until the people (who are brainwashed to make 101 excuses for niggers and why they're trash human beings) will do it themselves and gun down any cop or government official trying to stop them.

Joaquin Phoenix is a dirty Jew btw, people can stop using his profile picture now, it's gay.
I do wonder why the US didn’t return all the former slaves to Africa after the civil war. They had no more use for them. Looks like the jews had an influence for quite some time as they wanted to keep the niggers here to destabilize everything. Same reason why they have foids rights

Rices probably know all kinds of oriental martial arts

I do wonder why the US didn’t return all the former slaves to Africa after the civil war. They had no more use for them. Looks like the jews had an influence for quite some time as they wanted to keep the niggers here to destabilize everything. Same reason why they have foids rights
They tried that. Here's the result.
768BF9F6 D3BF 406E 87AF 8CE9EA210269
72EEC8E8 E6A9 428D 9A58 0F35916F2DF4
22F414EF 2521 452B B1A6 F98084DBF6F4
F4604569 5132 434E 8563 FA16149FCEE0
DFED3D29 D3C1 48EB 856D 13C9ED30C9E6

View attachment 435223

This shit's getting REAL, niggers! Those Chinese people ain't taking your shit regardless if you whip their asses. They outnumber you! By billions. Ugh.
lmao the one chinaman has more balls than the entire white race combined.

BBC worship TBH
cope. same as you don't go fuck with some wild animal coz you have nothing to gain :feelsokman: you just ignore and hope for ethnic cleansing. if it gets too bad you move. it is what it is :feelscomfy:

Good thing. I'm sick and tired of seeing these low IQ hoodapes thinking they're hot shit just because they are tall with BBCs. Ricemen have suffered for far too long it's their time to shine now. Hopefully currycel will follow. Blacks have everything get they act like oppressed animals..their smv is as high as whites and they get plenty of good rep in media and movies. Literally you get clowned for saying the n word on the internet and it gets you thousands of downvotes and banned on Reddit but at the same time r/India people Facebook which is openly racist against curries has 700k followers. JFL

@curryfool
@Transcended Trucel
@VindalooCell

Good thing. I'm sick and tired of seeing these low IQ hoodapes thinking they're hot shit just because they are tall with BBCs. Ricemen have suffered for far too long it's their time to shine now. Hopefully currycel will follow. Blacks have everything get they act like oppressed animals..their smv is as high as whites and they get plenty of good rep in media and movies. Literally you get clowned for saying the n word on the internet and it gets you thousands of downvotes and banned on Reddit but at the same time r/India people Facebook which is openly racist against curries has 700k followers. JFL

@curryfool
@Transcended Trucel
@VindalooCell
high IQ based, hopefully less and less people put up with their BLM bullshit. They bitch 24/7 about borderline non existent problems

Every low IQ nigger behaves like this. Short fuses, looking for a reason to jettison their pent up rage, and they only thing they understand and respect is violent strength. They all gang up on you like hornets too.

I wonder what the real reason behind that altercation was. I'll bet my good hand that the chink kid didn't initiate it or provoke him in any way.

I hope the rices annihilate them.

that asian guy at the end is a traitor and a cuck.

that asian guy at the end is a traitor and a cuck.
Or he didn't want to risk a knife getting pulled on him. You should only risk yourself like that defending family and close friends.

he didn't have to step in, but no need to defend the black guy.
Jfl what a fucking cuck. Do ricemen not have the same sense of 'brotherhood' for each other that blacks have towards other blacks? He looks niggerfied too, what with the hoodie over hat thing, probably listens to nigger music and gets bullied by his black friends

Do ricemen not have the same sense of 'brotherhood' for each other that blacks have towards other blacks?
most don't.
there's even rifts between korean and japanese.
whereas black people have a brotherhood so strong that even mulattos are included in it.
this is stupid because before japanese occupation, everyone agreed that korean, japanese, and chinese were the same people, just in different countries, like stormfront do with various whites.
it was the japanese during the occupation that made koreans nationalistic in "retaliation" (almost forcing a fake culture onto themselves) when previously they were just xenophobic of non-asians.
ironically, westerners think all korean, japs, and chinese are chinese, and this was actually accepted to be true if you go back even 150 years.

most don't.
there's even rifts between korean and japanese.
I've heard about that. Seems very trivial tbh. If all rices had each others backs in the west they could potentionally overpower the blacks if they wanted to
whereas black people have a brotherhood so strong that even mulattos are included in it.
lol lightskins just want the social perks and coddling that society gives blacks
it was the japanese during the occupation that made koreans nationalistic in "retaliation" (almost forcing a fake culture onto themselves) when previously they were just xenophobic of non-asians.
Why did the Japs do this?
ironically, westerners think all korean, japs, and chinese are chinese, and this was actually accepted to be true if you go back even 150 years.
True, pretty much the only people that recognize that there's a difference between the 3 are either weeaboos, koreaboos, or at least somewhat into history/geography which most people aren't

Last edited:
lol if these ghetto rats think they're opressed right now just wait until china takes over

I've heard about that. Seems very trivial tbh. If all rices had each others backs in the west they could potentionally overpower the blacks if they wanted to

so there is a little bit of this "brotherhood," but it only happens between koreans and koreans, japs and japs, etc.
sometimes middle-aged asian women (like at a korean massage parlor) will treat me coldly but then once she finds out i am korean, she will become way too familiar with me, as if she's my aunt or mother.
so this is another proof that even koreans can't tell which asians are korean and which are not by sight alone.
sometimes someone will look so obviously korean there's no question, but other times there's no comradery until the facts come out.

Why did the Japs do this?

they were colonizing because they had a sense of racial superiority (this sounds ridiculous now, ofc) and wanted to make korea part of japan. so they wanted everyone there to change their names to japanese and learn japanese. a lot of their propaganda at the time was focused on the concept that koreans and japanese were the same people and they were returning to an earlier dynasty where they coexisted. that's why the retaliation has to consist in creating a nationalism that didn't previously exist and magnifying the small differences korean culture has from japanese culture until they're basically seen as different races. even though all three are just chinese.

True, pretty much the only people that recognize that there's a difference between the 3 are either weeaboos, koreaboos, or at least somewhat into history/geography which most people aren't

in the new generation, korean hatred of japanese isn't as prevalent. since my grandparents lived the occupation, obviously they hated the japs, and then passed that on to my parents, but living in the west, they couldn't pass it onto me. i have a book that says nowadays korean-japanese pairing is the most common in korea other than korean-korean and doesn't carry the same stigma it had before.

so there is a little bit of this "brotherhood," but it only happens between koreans and koreans, japs and japs, etc.
sometimes middle-aged asian women (like at a korean massage parlor) will treat me coldly but then once she finds out i am korean, she will become way too familiar with me, as if she's my aunt or mother.
Brutal shit. I feel like the same thing would happen to me if some Haitian found out I was the same race as them except they probably wouldn't open up or try to become familiar with me, it's more like they'd treat me less like shit
so this is another proof that even koreans can't tell which asians are korean and which are not by sight alone.
sometimes someone will look so obviously korean there's no question, but other times there's no comradery until the facts come out.
Jfl, I guess I can see why a lot of Koreans don't like other races of rices as much because of all of the history and shit

It's not that hard to differentiate the different races of rices if you can pick out the phenotypical nuances but only PSL autists give a shit about that type of stuff

It's not that hard to differentiate the different races of rices if you can pick out the phenotypical nuances but only PSL autists give a shit about that type of stuff
for me, it's easy to pinpoint who is not korean, but many times i won't be able to tell with japs and chinese.
jap males look a little more faggy and have gayer mannerisms (which isn't phenotype obv) and chinks look a bit low-class sometimes like they are country farmers.

for me, it's easy to pinpoint who is not korean, but many times i won't be able to tell with japs and chinese.
Imo Japs are the easiest to pick out as they tend to have more distinctive faces, like a lot of them, especially the foids tend to have bloated faces. Also they have fucked up teeth
jap males look a little more faggy and have gayer mannerisms (which isn't phenotype obv)
I haven't noticed this tbh, mabye because I've pretty much only observed Japs
and chinks look a bit low-class sometimes like they are country farmers.
lol true. Although a lot of them tend to have robust/chiselded bone structure which kinda looks slightly uncanny

Imo Japs are the easiest to pick out, they tend to have more distinctive faces, like a lot of them, especially the foids tend to have bloated faces.
koreans just look "cleaner" to me.

Also they have fucked up teeth
this is a good indicator, as fucked up teeth is seen as sexy in japan but nowhere else.

lol true. Although a lot of them tend to have robust/chiselded bone structure which kinda looks slightly uncanny
i've mistaken chinese for korean before in school. that's more likely than mistaking jap for korean. they also have monosyllabic last names, some of which overlap with korean last names, depending on how they were anglicized, like lee and cho (chau).

koreans just look "cleaner" to me.
maby because they literally are. Their entire culture is basically about looksmaxxing, surgerymaxxing, and mogging in general but I'm preaching to the choir here
this is a good indicator, as fucked up teeth is seen as sexy in japan but nowhere else.
I always found that weird lol like how could Japmen even be attracted to that. I think it has something to do with snaggleteeth being a sign of youth because young children have fucked up teeth too. lolipill in disguise maby :feelswhere:
i've mistaken chinese for korean before in school. that's more likely than mistaking jap for korean. they also have monosyllabic last names, some of which overlap with korean last names, depending on how they were anglicized, like lee and cho (chau).
It was a guy right?

Tbh besides the monosyllabic part, Chinese names sound nothing like Korean names

Tbh besides the monosyllabic part, Chinese names sound nothing like Korean names
What? Chinese last names are sometimes exactly the same as Korean last names.
things like xi and lu, ofc don't, but what about lee and cho?
their first names are american names as this is USA.