Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [GTFIH] BREAKING: JOE BIDEN ASSASSINATED

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Thursday,

Joe Biden was killed today in a viscous sniper attack. At 10:25 AM, joe Biden was hit with a .50 cal and died on the spot. Secret service immediately arrested the perpetrator, a 26 year old man named John Kaiser.

John Kaiser is perceived to be a right wing agitator and terrorist, but the information is still developing as the crisis continues. The second in command, Kamala Harris, is going to take the presidency and will be inaugurated in a few hours.

Washington D.C has been put under martial law. The White House press secretary Jen Psaki, who was visibly shaken, said that “america has suffered a grave loss”.

multiple social media sites have had their infrastructure broken because of the flurry of texts and posts about it. Notable “broken sites” are Twitter and Facebook, who’s #joebidendead hashtag became posted so much it had to be deleted to stop the platform from crashing.
D4C7871D 611A 4959 807A A966C956FA67

APRIL FOOOOOLS

Brutal. Now it's truly over for americunts.

Thursday,

Joe Biden was killed today in a viscous sniper attack. At 10:25 AM, joe Biden was hit with a .50 cal and died on the spot. Secret service immediately arrested the perpetrator, a 26 year old man named John Kaiser.

John Kaiser is perceived to be a right wing agitator and terrorist, but the information is still developing as the crisis continues. The second in command, Kamala Harris, is going to take the presidency and will be inaugurated in a few hours.

Washington D.C has been put under martial law. The White House press secretary Jen Psaki, who was visibly shaken, said that “america has suffered a grave loss”.

multiple social media sites have had their infrastructure broken because of the flurry of texts and posts about it. Notable “broken sites” are Twitter and Facebook, who’s #joebidendead hashtag became posted so much it had to be deleted to stop the platform from crashing.
View attachment 429382
APRIL FOOOOOLS
I wish. That nigger poo in the loo Kamala Harris deserves to be rekt irl as well (in Donkey Kong Country). Imagine being a white liberal and willingly voting for your own demographic replacement via mexican mass immigration. Kek. Mark my words, Mrs. Nigger Street Shitter will be the president in a few years once Biden kicks the bucket. Thats their ((master plan)) after all:lul::lul:

I could see it coming miles away the moment I checked the username and date

Joe is a ladder climber
The forces controlling him are the real problem

It would be nice ngl but then that cunt would take over so no.

White Joe biden loves trannies and gays and israel

knew it of course. still clicked anyway cuz i love BUMMERDRUMMER

I wish. That nigger poo in the loo Kamala Harris deserves to be rekt irl as well (in Donkey Kong Country). Imagine being a white liberal and willingly voting for your own demographic replacement via mexican mass immigration. Kek. Mark my words, Mrs. Nigger Street Shitter will be the president in a few years once Biden kicks the bucket. Thats their ((master plan)) after all:lul::lul:
Wow to think you almost had me there good thing I remembered the date

wish it was true

White Joe biden loves trannies and gays and israel
Americans in general worship the ground Kikes walk on, it's not just this creepy old faggot.
Also, this post is an obvious larp. Lol

Don't let your memes be dreams :feelsthink:

just wish

so war start can finally occur