Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GTA VI

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
CANT FUCKING WAIITTTTTT AHHHHHHHHH

I remember playing vice city and 4 back in like 2012 on my cousins PC and then 5 later. Now after over a decade GTA 6

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

wait another 60 month nig

Hope they separate PC players from console players in the online version.

Cope cuh

I hope they crack down HARD on hackers, I hate those faggots

It’s coming to PS5 and XBOX initially. I have a ps5 but will switch to PC when it’s released there.
How much do you reckon it's going to cost

I just remember how shit GTA 5 was online, 5 min loading times, couldn't join my friends half the time because of some connection issues, pay2win sharkcards, filled with hackers who either threw money at you fucking up the entire point of the game to grind for riches or they would just blow up the entire server over and over. That "Kuruma"-car all these pussies would drive so you couldn't shoot them but they could shoot you.

Game sucked ass, I dont know how anyone can get hyped for it except if theyre 12 year olds. It's the FIFA of open world games, catered to dumb niggerbrained kids.