Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion GTA San Andreas was the best GTA and GTA IV was the second best

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
In gta san andreas you had stuff like going to the gym.

Girlfriends and sex scenes (hot coffee).

Lots of customization.

You could play cards, it has las vegas.

I just didn't like the main character.

On gta IV you could play pool, bowling, fuck hookers. They had no sex scenes when fucking girlfriends though. No car customization.

GTA 5 got rid of pool, bowling, girlfriend sex scenes, playing cards. They only had one city which was shit and lots of open wasted country side. Not to mention gta online which you could only do well if you bought game cards for money in the game.

truth
if you think otherwise you're cucked

Never played san andreas

i prefer 4 but sure

4 had the best atmosphere tbh

i barely remember anything from 5

really sad shit man. Modernization of games often come with lesser choices.

4 is probably my favorite GTA despite everything.

They are many posts about GTA for less than a week. Never seen so much in here.

True, SA had many possibilities like driving a train, which none other GTA had.

All you said is correct. Sad they hadn't made an HD version of SA with not only Los Santos and countryside, but also San Fierro, and Las Venturas.
The downside of SA is the graphics totally outdated and ugly (even VC had better), rage engine, with stupid car accidents on the highways, I don't like the character CJ though, and the fact he's ghetto-black and the only one you can play throughout all the game. At least, in GTA V you can choose and switch between characters.

GTA SA is the best GTA game because it was so huge and detailed for its time 2005. The diverse map and the freedom was revolutionary.

GTA 4 had good story and character development but peepeepoopoo brown filter like most games of 2008( Far Cry 2 anyone?) I also loved the driving ( a bit controversial I guess?) But it was very linear like a movie.

GTA 5 is complete peepeepoopoo

GTA SA> GTA 4> GTA VC > GTA Chinatown > >>>>>>>>>> GTA 5

SA was a great game, lots of memories

I loved San Andreas

I liked GTA V more than I liked IV

Scarface: The World is Yours
San Andreas
Vice City

Saint's Row 2
Mafia 2
Godfather 2
Saints Row 3
V
Watch Dogs
Godfather 1
IV
Saints Row 1
III
Saints Row 4
LCS
Haven't played the rest

GTA Vice City was the best but San Andreas was also an amazing game I remember how I hated the fire from firing the guns it looked hand drawn it took some time to get used to but that is the only bad thing about the game but still GTA Vice City is my favorite of the franchise but I also loved GTA 2 I have so much nostalgia for that game it was also the first GTA game I played.

I never played any :feelsbadman:

Only GTAs I've played were the first one and the fifth tbh

Yeah SA was really good

4 was super underwhelming since i played 3, i also kinda hated how gritty it was