Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTA San Andreas Is Overrated (Rant)

I disagree, I still sometimes play san andreas even though I finished it 100% a few times but I finished gta 5 100% once and I haven't played it since

The most based GTA is San Andreas

The game was way ahead of its time. The amount of open world stuff you could do and the amount of detail there was all over the huge map and all the different things you can do. All the mods you could do It was a huge leap forward for 2004. The story was pretty good too. Best selling game on PS2

I disagree, I still sometimes play san andreas even though I finished it 100% a few times but I finished gta 5 100% once and I haven't played it since
Yea I didn’t like 5 either. Story and characters were boring. Online sucked too

Yea I didn’t like 5 either. Story and characters were boring. Online sucked too
You might not like them but they are still one of the most popular characters in gta history also you are just blinded by nostalgia

Zoomer can’t handle missions that aren’t bank heists or yacht explosions. He needs checkpoints and good graphics. This guy should stop playing video games they seem a little out of his depth

You might not like them but they are still one of the most popular characters in gta history also you are just blinded by nostalgia
They’re popular because the game is popular. Characters like Niko Bellic were much more interesting and likable with an interesting back story. Franklin is a boring street thug, Michael is ok but still not very interesting, trevor is entertaining but a gross degenerate

It's my favorite GTA game but I agree some parts are bad like Zero's RC missions, clunky controls at some points, bugs and glitches, etc. Also I think that if you didn't play it during your childhood you don't feel nostalgia so you can see its flaws more easily. Still it's one of those games I never uninstall, from time to time I like to play in my 100% savegame full of mods. Much better than GTA V with its boring empty map.

Zoomer can’t handle missions that aren’t bank heists or yacht explosions. He needs checkpoints and good graphics. This guy should stop playing video games they seem a little out of his depth
Zoomies think the game sucks when it doesn't hold you hand on every step of the way and isn't "cinematic" walking simulator.

I don't have the attention span for video games although I like to roam around in GTA 5. After an hour I need to switch it off. I never played San Andreas once.