Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GTA 6 will be based

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I know what every single one of you is thinking. How the fuck is a game with a foid for a main character set in miami nigger land based? Well while it may be true that it's gonna be woke in certain aspects, it's still a gta game. This means that anyone who plays it will be able to go ER on the beach we saw in the trailer and even the miami strip. The graphics are also going to be much more realistic, which means that going ER will also feel realistic in the game. Considering there are alligators in this game like in rdr2, that also potentionally means that there will be a feautre that allows you to kidnap npcs and feed them to alligators in the everglades. Imagine walking around in the game as Jason and some retarded foid calls you ugly or tells you to fuck off. I heard the npcs ai will also be realistic so going ER on foids will feel that much more immersive and satisfying. I can't wait to see how realistic the ai for the npcs are when I see a happy couple walking down the beach and I brutally murder chad with a double barrel shotgun, and then watch the foid scream and cry for a few minutes so that she can feel every second of excruciating emotional pain from losing chad. I will then kidnap her and then either feed her to alligators or tie her up and leave her in the middle of the beach with the rest of the normies where I will then steal a plane and fly it directly into the beach, killing everybody (in gta 6 of course, I would never even consider doing such a disgusting act in real life)

GTA 6 will basically be like a colonizer going to niggerica and hunting "wild animals" for fun.

It's a pirate day 1 for me i won't support woke trash with my money but i will play it since i like driving and running around well designed open worlds. Shooting niggfoids, chads and staceys is just a bonus.

It's a pirate day 1 for me i won't support woke trash with my money but i will play it since i like driving and running around well designed open worlds.
Yeah. also, pirated versions can be even better. GTA IV was known for being shitty optimized; it would stutter every few seconds. One so called rip version (removed songs and other unnecessary stuff) removed that error

GTA IV was known for being shitty optimized; it would stutter every few seconds. One so called rip version (removed songs and other unnecessary stuff) removed that error
even to this day they haven't fixed it since it's a dx9 game(or dx10 i don't remember), with dxvk you can play at over double framerate with no graphic loss

I prefer larping as a serial killer instead

It's a pirate day 1 for me i won't support woke trash with my money but i will play it since i like driving and running around well designed open worlds. Shooting niggfoids, chads and staceys is just a bonus.

I also heard they're gonna add children to GTA 6 :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsdevil:
Normalfags don't remember 2d GTAs we had kids there and they had crunchy sound when ran over by a car.

^ fucking normietrash how dare you speak like you know this series you piece of shit tourist you fucker started with gta 5 it's so annoying i want to smash your brain against nearby wall (in GTA 2)

I know what every single one of you is thinking. How the fuck is a game with a foid for a main character set in miami nigger land based? Well while it may be true that it's gonna be woke in certain aspects, it's still a gta game. This means that anyone who plays it will be able to go ER on the beach we saw in the trailer and even the miami strip. The graphics are also going to be much more realistic, which means that going ER will also feel realistic in the game. Considering there are alligators in this game like in rdr2, that also potentionally means that there will be a feautre that allows you to kidnap npcs and feed them to alligators in the everglades. Imagine walking around in the game as Jason and some retarded foid calls you ugly or tells you to fuck off. I heard the npcs ai will also be realistic so going ER on foids will feel that much more immersive and satisfying. I can't wait to see how realistic the ai for the npcs are when I see a happy couple walking down the beach and I brutally murder chad with a double barrel shotgun, and then watch the foid scream and cry for a few minutes so that she can feel every second of excruciating emotional pain from losing chad. I will then kidnap her and then either feed her to alligators or tie her up and leave her in the middle of the beach with the rest of the normies where I will then steal a plane and fly it directly into the beach, killing everybody (in gta 6 of course, I would never even consider doing such a disgusting act in real life)
I hope they include the MI24 helicopter, it has 4 miniguns, 1 front minigun, And multiple rocket launchers, If that then im definitely flying and shooting them explosively!

View: https://youtu.be/lSpRWfB-tBg?t=23

Normalfags don't remember 2d GTAs we had kids there and they had crunchy sound when ran over by a car.
View attachment 1009569
^ fucking normietrash how dare you speak like you know this series you piece of shit tourist you fucker started with gta 5 it's so annoying i want to smash your brain against nearby wall (in GTA 2)
Gta 2 has such a cool vibe to it the main theme is really under appreciated

Gta 2 has such a cool vibe to it the main theme is really under appreciated
Gta 1 too i wish we would have big 3d GTA with London setting sadly we will only have soulless modern time degeneracy forever just to sell more flying armored bikes