Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over GTA 6 is so foid-dominated - the first videos you see on JewTube have a foid in the thumbnail (what the fuck is this? I think I’m gonna vomit-warning)

These are all fanmade trailers

These are all fanmade trailers
Good, because everyone needs to lower their expectations and realize GTA 6 is going to be horrible woke garbage.

Rockstar was basically paid by the feds to make GTA 6 full of foid-oriented subliminal messages. The feds know that males are essentially weaklings at this point, foids must now be turned into thugs.

Good, because everyone needs to lower their expectations and realize GTA 6 is going to be horrible woke garbage.

Rockstar was basically paid by the feds to make GTA 6 full of foid-oriented subliminal messages. The feds know that males are essentially weaklings at this point, foids must now be turned into thugs.

Fucking hate when this happens to franchises

We can't have anything

These foids remind me of ladyboys.

Im trying to tell the people that GTA 6 will be woke garbage, but they dont wanna listen...

Are you fucking retarded? Is this the only thing you notice? Go and watch the first trailer. It's not only foid-dominated, it's TOTAL NIGGER DOMINATION. I'm not buying that woke garbage, hope Rocuckstar go bankrupt after this

michael franklin and trevor mog this woke crap into oblivion:feelswhat:

fuck this g@y crapshit:feelsdevil:

Are you fucking retarded? Is this the only thing you notice? Go and watch the first trailer. It's not only foid-dominated, it's TOTAL NIGGER DOMINATION. I'm not buying that woke garbage, hope Rocuckstar go bankrupt after this
More like spic domination the 2 main characters are spic immigrants

Those games with main female characters are to become men gay. The new gen of trannies will be thug as fuck compared to the actual one been "femenine".

GTA 6 will be libtard shit & I'm proud to say I will not be buying it. Rockstar deserve to go bankrupt, Hell even Red Dead Redemption 2 was full of libtard politics as well. It will probably still sell billions from the name alone sadly. Coomsumers will continue to coomsum.

I feel like the series peaked with GTA 5 anyway.

GTA: San Andreas was in a league of its own, it was very fun to play on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back