Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GTA 6 is Going to be Kiked: Likely to Have a Foid Protagonist, Appeal to Woke Niggers, Remove All Offensive Materials, and Have More Foid Developers

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
(((Rockstar)))
In the summer of 2020, after a police officer killed George Floyd, Rockstar Games quietly shelved a mode of play it had planned to release for its Grand Theft Auto Online game.

Called Cops ‘n’ Crooks, the mode was a twist on the children’s game where players organize into teams of good guys and bad guys, but seemed especially tone-deaf during the global reckoning over police violence. Senior executives at the company, concerned about how the narrative might be interpreted during a time of heightened skepticism and mistrust of American police, put it aside. :soy: They still haven’t made plans to bring it back, according to people familiar with development.

This was one of several politically sensitive actions Rockstar, a division of Take-Two Interactive Software Inc., has taken in recent years. The company removed transphobic jokes from the most recent console release of Grand Theft Auto V and significantly narrowed its gender pay gap. :soy:Rockstar’s next game, Grand Theft Auto VI, will include a playable female protagonist for the first time, according to people familiar with the game. :soy:The woman, who is Latina, will be one of a pair of leading characters in a story influenced by the bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde, the people said. Developers are also being cautious not to “punch down” by making jokes about marginalized groups, the people said, in contrast to previous games. :soy:

On top of that, it’s going to be delayed for a few more years! :reeeeee:
Employees have been given new mental health and leave benefits. A new policy called “flexitime” allows staff to immediately take time off for every extra hour they work. And for the past four years, management has promised that excessive overtime won’t be required for Grand Theft Auto VI, one of the most-highly anticipated games by fans and investors on the planet.

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel, the Jews are now coming for our games! :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Let's wait for the game.
No need to get hysterical already.

Let's wait for the game.
No need to get hysterical already.
Yeah. Imo the problem isn't the female protagonist, it's them toning down the humor is what I don't like.

@Transcended Trucel, the Jews are now coming for our games! :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
they'll take anything and everything they can. sadly cucked right wingers haven't put enough of a fight.

Yeah. Imo the problem isn't the female protagonist, it's them toning down the humor is what I don't like.
I honestly don't care as long as I can still brutally murder fat people in free roam.

Fuck Rockstar.

I love the GTA games but they can go fuck themselves these days.

The fact that we never got GTA 5 single player or story DLC

And

That we got RDR2 before GTA6 is what made me start to get sick and tired of them.

This woke feminist shit is just the final nail in the coffin for me.

At least I can still play the old GTA games. I love them so much.

They need to make bully 2 and make it completely unwoke

Honestly I didn’t have high hopes for it after gta v. Honestly I kinda hope the game ends up being a flop

This is what happens when you let a single jew or a foid in your company

If you can't kill hookers in it then they shouldn't be allowed to call it GTA.

"We can't put in a police vs criminals mode in our CRIME BASED GAME because some fucking black guy was high on drugs and got choked out in the streets" :feelskek::blackpill::feelsclown:

Piece of shit rockstar has not released a new GTA in 10 years the fuck do I care? Fuck them.
And of course it's gonna be shit. Everything is going to shit. There's barely anything out there that isn't shit.

I'm past the point of caring about gta or any other triple A title , new games aren't copes targeted for incels anymore they're all normie dogshit

I dont mind foid protag, but them saying shit like "tone deaf" is :feelspuke::feelspuke:

judenstar games

I'm past the point of caring about gta or any other triple A title , new games aren't copes targeted for incels anymore they're all normie dogshit

Ever since it went 3D gta became cucked.

Cars in gta3 were modified to LA livery because NY livery and 9/11 was sensitive (so blowing up LA cop cars is officially less bad than blowing up NY cops?)

Gta4 niko bellic never punched women in the carjack animations but did punch men (either the character is sexist, or R* inadvertently confirms weaker sex trying to not be insensitive)

Gta5 turned into a kike pay to win fortnite with flying laser tanks and shit

All gtas came out on pc year later because r* was paid exclusivity deals

Just remove one of the main things love about your game theory.

They have been doing so for the past decade :smonk: that's why you should only play old shit with good replay value, another benefit is you don't need to spend thousands of shekels on a new games console or video card just to run it.

So a franchise that for decades was able to simultaneously trigger woketards and tradcucks has finally been ruined.

Great.

Not many people talk about how the latest Rockstar protagonists are literally cucks if they're white
Michael from V, Johnny from IV, John from RDR

Fuck dude. GTA was some good games. Sad to think I’m not gonna be able to play the newest one. The dealbreaker is the foid protagonist. I just can’t take it seriously with foids as main characters. Also, how does that even make sense? Foids aren’t hood at all

Brutal.

Everything is kiked nowadays. You can't enjoy shit anymore without having to see globohomo propaganda :feelsohgod:

Artworks 000537989274 4vb3tr t500x500
Clownstar Gaymes

The Chinese jewery did all of this

Piece of shit rockstar has not released a new GTA in 10 years the fuck do I care? Fuck them.
And of course it's gonna be shit. Everything is going to shit. There's barely anything out there that isn't shit.
It's all brainwash zoggening

It's all brainwash zoggening

I am going to purposely fail all the missions with the foid character

All good thing comes to an end. As good as RDR2 was it also had some very cucked moments as well. Rockstar has been trash for years now, nothing of value was lost.

Not many people talk about how the latest Rockstar protagonists are literally cucks if they're white
Michael from V, Johnny from IV, John from RDR
Johnny was a Jew

oh that's right but the way the writers debase him is insane
dude can take down an entire army but he still chooses to simp
They had to show that Trevor is le wacky crazy!!!!! Guy woah so they had to have some shock value in killing off a named character rather than some random npc. So they went with one of the least popular and relevant ones they had. Fuck Trevor and fuck every writer who beat their stubby little cocks off to writing him. Trevor and Sadie are THE worst characters in anything rockstar has ever done.

Couldn't care less

The worst thing isn't female protagonist or tone down. I afraid they hired bunch of sjw woke fat lesbians who suck rotten pussy and game will be a badly programmed vomit like Cyberjunk. But maybe Rockstar isn't so dumb, GTA is maybe the best selling game franchise, huge money is at stake.

All good thing comes to an end. As good as RDR2 was it also had some very cucked moments as well. Rockstar has been trash for years now, nothing of value was lost.
At least RDR2 let you kill feminists.

“It’s not political sweety, just ignore it” :foidSoy:

This is one of the reasons why I don't game.

The second character will be a man? I guarantee that they will make him as masculine and cool as possible so that the players don't whine too much about the foid.

Just another corpse of a series. Games have been complete garbage for years now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back