Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gta 5 vs Gta 4

Gta 4 is so much better

cope the missions are boring
this.
also the characters are boring "bla bla bla cousin bla bla bla bowling bla bla" fucking annoying.
also no planes, no tanks, no monstertrucks, no car tuning, no boats, nothing that actually makes the game fun.
it also wasn't optimized for the hardware back then and it only ran like dogshit.

Never played 4. So 5.

GTA 4 has better protagonist, immersion and realism, soundtrack, radio songs.

GTA 5 driving and shooting is better, more things to do.

Gta 4 Mogs In Terms Of Quality But Gta 5 Is More Fun

interesting comparison

GTA IV even if it has less guns and cars than GTA V is much better. The city is much more alive and immersive and the ragdoll physics are much better. 70% of GTA V's map is an empty desert/forest, also Los Santos is boring af.

GTA V has better gameplay and mechanics while GTA IV has a more immersive and darker atmosphere

I'll pick V since I don't really care about story. I just want some carnage and a good old heist

Last edited:
GTA IV even if it has less guns and cars than GTA V is much better. The city is much more alive and immersive and the ragdoll physics are much better. 70% of GTA V's map is an empty desert/forest, also Los Santos is boring af.
Based take GTA 4 is god

gta 5 sucks in comparison

GTA 4 is wayyyyyy better than 5, in almost all aspects