Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gru, Dr. Nefarious, and the Minions are all incels (The Despicable Mepill)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
In the film Despicable Me the protagonist is an ugly short, bald, and highly sexually dimorphic villain. He has an army of evil minions consisting of Dr. Nefarious an ugly and fat genius and a group of short bald humanoids known as the "Minions".

All of these villains are male characters and they're all ugly.

Screenshot 20220731 175846

Despite the fact that we're made to empathise with the villains later in the film this is only done through jestermaxxing.

The film almost explicitly says that ugly people are meant to be evil or that evil people are ugly. This is how we're depicted in the media.

Minions might be a stand-in for Ricecels, they're all short and yellow and speak "a foreign language". They also have "strange eyes".

Damn, go easy on my favorite childhood movie :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Gru ascended in the sequel

Giga cucked movie a real Incel villain would use their powers to hurt and fuck foids :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsUgh::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Even he got to fucking ascend while I rot! :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
In a movie, real life he would have never. A foid doesn’t have good heart :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He was quite sucessfull at groommaxxing though

Gru is the Jew and the minions are his servants.

Minions can't get a break