Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Growth spurts are possible even in your 20s apparently.

I'm not talking about just this thread you dumb cunt, I am speaking generally.
You’re also wrong on that because I rarely send “memes” so cope more

You’re also wrong on that because I rarely send “memes” so cope more
That's what you think, I disagree. There are these things called opinions, which is all you have been spewing this entire time.

Discussion/debates with users, My thoughts on a variety of topics, ect
@Pancakecel you’ve yet to respond to my counter argument I think it’s safe to say that I’m smarter than you

That's what you think, I disagree. There are these things called opinions, which is all you have been spewing this entire time.
You can quantify the number of your threads that are you “venting” however

@Pancakecel you’ve yet to respond to my counter argument I think it’s safe to say that I’m smarter than you
You can quantify the number of your threads that are you “venting” however
Again, this all comes down to you thinking there is something wrong with venting in threads. I have many experiences relating to inceldom, so that's what my posts come down to mainly venting. There is no debate here, it's just your opinions.

And you have shown nothing to suggest your intelligence to me, more like the opposite.

Again, this all comes down to you thinking there is something wrong with venting in threads.
In my original point I point out your hypocrisy but your reading comprehension is so low you can’t seem to figure that out

Holy fuck you either are profoundly retarded or trolling
My original points stand, I'm not going to keep re writing them because you are too slow in your puny zoomer mind to understand

My original points stand, I'm not going to keep re writing them because you are too slow in your puny zoomer mind to understand
If anyone is the slow one here it’s you and it’s clear as day to anyone that didn’t get dropped on his head as a child

If anyone is the slow one here it’s you and it’s clear as day to anyone that didn’t get dropped on his head as a child
Another opinion, and I think the same about about you

Another opinion, and I think the same about about you
Yeah but my opinion can at least be backed up with the fact that you can’t make a single logical argument

Yeah but my opinion can at least be backed up with the fact that you can’t make a single logical argument
You haven't made any logical arguments either, just that you think venting threads make my account worthless.

Extremely rare but there are always outliers. I was reading an article about a man in pakistan who managed to double his penis size in his early 30s.
It just happened naturally?

If your growth plates are open then yes. You can get growth hormone injections which is not only expensive but also really hard for a doctor to get for you, especially since if your growth plates are open you're most likely a minor and your parents have the choice. Everyone's normie parents (mine atleast) are gonna say "no you dont need it, if you're short that's fine."

If your growth plates are open then yes. You can get growth hormone injections which is not only expensive but also really hard for a doctor to get for you, especially since if your growth plates are open you're most likely a minor and your parents have the choice. Everyone's normie parents (mine atleast) are gonna say "no you dont need it, if you're short that's fine."
I feel like if I asked as a child my parents would've actually agreed since I was projected to be a turbomanlet by my doctor and faced constant bullying because of my height

@Pancakecel @SupremeSaint no need to derail the thread its pointless bottom line is any height growth after 18 is complete and utter copium unless you’re a very late bloomer (getting first pubes at 13-14)

@Pancakecel @SupremeSaint no need to derail the thread its pointless bottom line is any height growth after 18 is complete and utter copium unless you’re a very late bloomer (getting first pubes at 13-14)
I stopped growing at 19. I'm only 5'7" though so it just made my life even worse by keeping me the shortest in my grade throughout my entire school life

That wasn’t my intention but pancakefag was a profound retard and my temper is short with retards like him

I stopped growing at 19. I'm only 5'7" though so it just made my life even worse by keeping me the shortest in my grade throughout my entire school life
Brutal existence being a manlet

Everyone's normie parents (mine atleast) are gonna say "no you dont need it, if you're short that's fine."
Only retarded parents won’t care. Normie parents wont turn a blind eye to their sons’ heights. My parents were fucking retarded though…

Only retarded parents won’t care. Normie parents wont turn a blind eye to their sons’ heights. My parents were fucking retarded though…
It's due to society having an "acceptance culture" which doesn't work very well with young boys and men.

It's due to society having an "acceptance culture" which doesn't work very well with young boys and men.
It’s just a matter of time until Real life blackpills a subhuman.