Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Growth spurts are possible even in your 20s apparently.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Dennis Rodman. 5'10 to 6'3 in 2 months to 6'7 by the end of the year.
David Robinson 5'8 in High school to 7'1
Dwight Howard 5'9 to 6'8 in two years of his high school
Lamar Odom. 6'2 in high school to 6'9 by the junior year of college.
Scorrie Pippen 6'1 in high school to 6'8 by the time he was in sophomore year of college.
Jeremy Lin. 5'3 to 6'3 in 3 years and experiment growth spurts at 20.

"Sometimes, a kid with big feet is a telltale sign that eventually, at some point, he should be big. There is no telling how and when it will happen (or if the kid just got freaky big feet)." is this legit?

Last edited:
keep coping nigger, also who even are those cunts you listed

big cope. better start saving up so you can afford getting some screws put into your bones by dr. ranjeet in india

keep coping nigger, also who even are those cunts you listed
What do u even watch on TV then? U don't watch football, basketball, movies or TV shows? Do u just watch the paint dry all day

What do u even watch on TV then? U don't watch football, basketball, movies or TV shows? Do u just watch the paint dry all day
I dont watch TV, silly normfag

In your 20's and high school nigga ? Are these guys retarded that they had to repeat multiple classes?

Extremely rare but there are always outliers. I was reading an article about a man in pakistan who managed to double his penis size in his early 30s.

It's rare in our generation. Only way you can grow after 18 is if you started puberty after 14.

It's rare in our generation. Only way you can grow after 18 is if you started puberty after 14.
I know someone who has a growth spurt at 19. Nigga was around 5’9 and became 6’4 all of a sudden.

@SupremeSaint Cry harder boyo, clearly I still live rent free in your head from when I put you down last time.

@SupremeSaint Cry harder boyo, clearly I still live rent free in your head from when I put you down last time.
All of your threads are you bitching and complaining

IMG 3096

All of your threads are you bitching and complaining
And what are your threads? I vent about actual incel related issues I deal with, probably hard for a fakecel like you to understand...

Dennis Rodman. 5'10 to 6'3 in 2 months to 6'7 by the end of the year.
David Robinson 5'8 in High school to 7'1
Dwight Howard 5'9 to 6'8 in two years of his high school
Lamar Odom. 6'2 in high school to 6'9 by the junior year of college.
Scorrie Pippen 6'1 in high school to 6'8 by the time he was in sophomore year of college.
Jeremy Lin. 5'3 to 6'3 in 3 years and experiment growth spurts at 20.

"Sometimes, a kid with big feet is a telltale sign that eventually, at some point, he should be big. There is no telling how and when it will happen (or if the kid just got freaky big feet)." is this legit?
The only growth spurt is called “leg lengthening surgery0

Just hit puberty in your 20s theory

And what are your threads? I vent about actual incel related issues I deal with, probably hard for a fakecel like you to understand...
Holy shit you’re retarded. let me explain in simple minded terms.
You told me to “cry harder” as some sort of own but when I point out you cry like a bitch in almost all of your threads you deflect like a pussy

I still live rent free in your head from when I put you down last time.
Is that your only intellectual accomplishment in your worthless life

Holy shit you’re retarded. let me explain in simple minded terms.

You told me to “cry harder” as some sort of own but when I point out you cry like a bitch in almost all of your threads you deflect like a pussy
And again I ask, what do you post that's of any worth? If I want to vent then I will, kiddy.

And again I ask, what do you post that's of any worth? If I want to vent then I will, kiddy.
Did my point fly over you’re dense head or are you this retarded on purpose

Is that your only intellectual accomplishment in your worthless life
Did my point fly over you’re dense head or are you this retarded on purpose
Still avoiding answering my point, shows you know you don't post anything of worth here, kek. Keep digging

And I bet I have accomplished more in my "worthless" life than you which is the funny thing. You're just some kid

Still avoiding answering my point, shows you know you don't post anything of worth here, kek. Keep digging
Except my point was the original point and you deflected it.

And I bet I have accomplished more in my "worthless" life than you which is the funny thing.
Are you trying to convince me or yourself because I’m not buying it

Keep avoiding my point, kid. You know you shouldn't be on this site
Do you know how an argument works. You don’t answer a question with a question you smooth brain

Do you know how an argument works. You don’t answer a question with a question you smooth brain
You haven't asked anything dumbfuck. You said I cry in my threads, and I responded. You still haven't answered my point about what exactly you post, and I know you won't, lad haha. Go back to your zoomer normfag garbage

You haven't asked anything dumbfuck. You said I cry in my threads, and I responded. You still haven't answered my point about what exactly you post, and I know you won't, lad haha. Go back to your zoomer normfag garbage
Answer my original point retard or do you admit defeat

. You still haven't answered my point about what exactly you post, and I know you won't, lad haha. Go back to your zoomer normfag garbage
Discussion/debates with users, My thoughts on a variety of topics, ect

Stop projecting your homoerotic fantasies onto others :lul:
So you have ran out of arguments and are just spamming that everything is muh projection now jfl. Pathetic.

, and my opinion of you is that you are a typical 2024 user that just spams memes and wet statements.
I have sent one meme in this thread wtf are you even talking about retard

I have sent one meme in this thread wtf are you even talking about retard
I'm not talking about just this thread you dumb cunt, I am speaking generally.

That only applies if ure below the age of 20 else its cope