Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Growth Hormones after Puberty?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Is it possible to take hormones after your bones have set that can make you taller or are you fucked once puberty stops? I really need to get taller since I am a meme height but I don't want to get some shitty leg lengthening surgery that only gives you a few inches in exchange for mobility and comfort. I don't care if its dangerous as long as it makes me taller I want to take it.

HGH might help, im not sure though.
But other stuff is going to grow as well like your ears and nose, not all good.

HGH might help, im not sure though.
But other stuff is going to grow as well like your ears and nose, not all good.

I'll take other stuff growing as long as i grow myself. I can't stand being so short I've legit only met a few men shorter than me irl.

From what I read, they are olny effective for gaining height before your plates close.

From what I read, they are olny effective for gaining height before your plates close.

if this is true I'm fucked. Why can't I just transfer my consciousness into a a Chad or a robot or something. only way I'll be tall is through reincarnation fml :feelsrope:

How high are you?

Limb lengthening could give you 4 inches safely. I doubt HGH could give you more than that. And you won't lose any mobility or comfort, you will function normally after just one year of recovery. You need to research into this more.

After your plates close HGH could give you some height in torso around 1.5 inches but you would be risking acromegaly at such high doses. Not to mention all the money required, LL might even be cheaper in the end.

That's unfortunate.
In my opinion face>height, but some people may disagree.
If your face sucks than there is no point in getting taller.
My face is ok/average I'd say. Its my weird body shape and height that kills me.

I'd say its not really a height or face thing but an aesthetic thing tbh. A good looking short guy can date but he as to make up for his height by A LOT. You can look worse if you are taller but you can still be incel and tall you just have to be uglier.

My face is ok/average I'd say. Its my weird body shape and height that kills me.

I'd say its not really a height or face thing but an aesthetic thing tbh. A good looking short guy can date but he as to make up for his height by A LOT. You can look worse if you are taller but you can still be incel and tall you just have to be uglier.
Body shape can be changed to some extnent by going to the gym. Still very hard/almost impossible.
Also try wearing shoes that have thick bottom (idk what it is called in english).

Body shape can be changed to some extnent by going to the gym. Still very hard/almost impossible.
Also try wearing shoes that have thick bottom (idk what it is called in english).
I have shoe lifts already. If I did it anymore it would be obvious that I have them. Also my problem is my odd shaped bone structure. I'm just weirdly proportioned. I don't know how to describe it.

I have shoe lifts already. If I did it anymore it would be obvious that I have them. Also my problem is my odd shaped bone structure. I'm just weirdly proportioned. I don't know how to describe it.
So you are a framecel? I am a framecel too.

I used to be in denial when I was 20-22, just like you I thought I was going to grow. I'm 23 now and I have't grown at all since I turned 17. I've accepted that I'm only going to get shorter as I get older.

There's a 99.9% your growth plates have fused. You can check whether they're fused or not by having an xray done on one of your knees. Just go to the doctor and say you have knee pain. Don't xray your wrists.

The only men who grow taller after 19 are usually already tall. The tall just get taller.

I used to be in denial when I was 20-22, just like you I thought I was going to grow. I'm 23 now and I have't grown at all since I turned 17. I've accepted that I'm only going to get shorter as I get older.

There's a 99.9% your growth plates have fused. You can check whether they're fused or not by having an xray done on one of your knees. Just go to the doctor and say you have knee pain. Don't xray your wrists.

The only men who grow taller after 19 are usually already tall. The tall just get taller.

My plates have fused already sadly. Life is fair reeeee

lets create an army and overthrow the government

That's unfortunate.
In my opinion face>height, but some people may disagree.
If your face sucks than there is no point in getting taller.
Face doesnt matter if you're under 5'7 tbh

if this is true I'm fucked. Why can't I just transfer my consciousness into a a Chad or a robot or something. only way I'll be tall is through reincarnation fml :feelsrope:
Is it possible to take hormones after your bones have set that can make you taller or are you fucked once puberty stops? I really need to get taller since I am a meme height but I don't want to get some shitty leg lengthening surgery that only gives you a few inches in exchange for mobility and comfort. I don't care if its dangerous as long as it makes me taller I want to take it.
It doesn't make a difference, I'm 5'11 and in the same situation, Elliot Rodgers was 5'10 and look at what happened to him, girls still didn't like him even though he was near perfect.

It doesn't make a difference, I'm 5'11 and in the same situation, Elliot Rodgers was 5'10 and look at what happened to him, girls still didn't like him even though he was near perfect.
I'm not saying I'll escape inceldom just because I got taller, I want to be tall for me honestly. I've always wanted to be bigger and felt like I should have been. I didn't grow as much because I got very sick in middle school. If not for that I would of been much taller.