Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

growing weed is now legal where I live. Anybody know how 2 grow weed?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am looking for advice on to grow weed and which sorts are best for indoor and outdoor growing

Cannabis wants a slightly acidic soil with a PH of 5-7. Watch out for cutworms, they will eat the cannabis plant stem.

it's idiotproof, just use good seeds, add a good liquid fertilizer and don't skimp on light: the more light it gets the more potent it becomes

dnr because it's illegal where I live still & dont' want to see others enjoy what I can't have because of boomer cuckservative faggots

dnr because it's illegal where I live still & dont' want to see others enjoy what I can't have because of boomer cuckservative faggots
lol you better get involved in politics buddy and change this

@wasted12years @Hail The Bloatlord

thankyou brocels:feelsYall:

any suggestions on which types/variety of seeds to buy for an absolute beginner. I am sure certain strains need more tlc and such

I thought about growing it but buying it in Germany is also decriminalized so.... Why bother?

I've never tried weed but I'd love to try it some day. I have to socialcirclemaxx in order to get some contacts in the "underworld".

@wasted12years @Hail The Bloatlord

thankyou brocels:feelsYall:

any suggestions on which types/variety of seeds to buy for an absolute beginner. I am sure certain strains need more tlc and such
From what I know you'll need a feminized auto for the quickest weed. Also because you probably live in Germany you are forced to grow it indoors therefore you should look into something that doesn't grow that large, so an indica dominant.

Also if you don't live alone also you'll need a grow tent and a fan if your flatmates complain about the smell. The smell as far as I am aware is pretty bad.

I thought about growing it but buying it in Germany is also decriminalized so.... Why bother?

I've never tried weed but I'd love to try it some day. I have to socialcirclemaxx in order to get some contacts in the "underworld".
where do you buy weed in Germany?

where do you buy weed in Germany?
Nogs, gyppos and all sorts of assorted sand people. They usually are located near the main train station of a city.

However they sell shitty weed. You need to have a social connection to get to that really good weed that is being snuggled in from Holland.

Nogs, gyppos and all sorts of assorted sand people. They usually are located near the main train station of a city.

However they sell shitty weed. You need to have a social connection to get to that really good weed that is being snuggled in from Holland.
so where do the Sand people get their shitty weed? I thought its all from Holland

so where do the Sand people get their shitty weed? I thought its all from Holland
Some get brickweed from Morocco or Mexico. Shitty stuff that is unsmokable. Most people get weed from Holland, but the dealers you meet on the street don't know what they are slinging and will lie to you regarding the quality or type of weed.

Your safest bet is to go to some dealer that will invite you in his home. These people are the most trustworthy, but you need to personally get a reference to a dealer like that.