Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Growing the population of the EU

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
These are the combined populations of the current EU countries at each decade:

1990: 418 million
2000: 427 million
2010: 440 million
2020: 445 million

I calculated these out and to achieve that it took 26 million net immigrants from outside the EU over those 30 years, and a surplus of 1 million in births minus deaths within the EU. (which the births minus deaths included immigrant women who had children after they moved to the EU.) You might think the EU birthrate is horrible. They actually have increased it from ~1.4 in 2000 to ~1.52 today, by making it more generous support for children and also by having more fertile immigrant women.

Now growing the EU by 0.3-0.5% a year in population isn't that hard. It just requires setting the net immigration for each country to hit those targets. And increasing the subsidies and benefits for children.

Why this growth makes so much difference over time. Say the EU grows population by 0.4% per year over the next decade. That would be 18 million more people - which is like adding an entire country to the EU. In comparison, taking over a whole country is hard and takes a long time - but the EU is doing that also. The areas of Ukraine currently controlled by the Ukraine government are about 32 million people. Who want to join the EU.

The areas of Ukraine currently controlled by the Ukraine government are about 32 million people. Who want to join the EU.
Russia has other plans.

I hope all the Ukrainians get genocided I DONT WANT THEM HERE THEY ARE WORSE THAN FUCKING GYPSIES

I hope all the Ukrainians get genocided I DONT WANT THEM HERE THEY ARE WORSE THAN FUCKING GYPSIES
Retarded slavs i hope they all die

These are the combined populations of the current EU countries at each decade:

1990: 418 million
2000: 427 million
2010: 440 million
2020: 445 million

I calculated these out and to achieve that it took 26 million net immigrants from outside the EU over those 30 years, and a surplus of 1 million in births minus deaths within the EU. (which the births minus deaths included immigrant women who had children after they moved to the EU.) You might think the EU birthrate is horrible. They actually have increased it from ~1.4 in 2000 to ~1.52 today, by making it more generous support for children and also by having more fertile immigrant women.

Now growing the EU by 0.3-0.5% a year in population isn't that hard. It just requires setting the net immigration for each country to hit those targets. And increasing the subsidies and benefits for children.

Why this growth makes so much difference over time. Say the EU grows population by 0.4% per year over the next decade. That would be 18 million more people - which is like adding an entire country to the EU. In comparison, taking over a whole country is hard and takes a long time - but the EU is doing that also. The areas of Ukraine currently controlled by the Ukraine government are about 32 million people. Who want to join the EU.
Ethnic replacement of Europe you mean

Ethnic replacement of Europe you mean

Part of the plan is to mix up all Europeans and bring in millions of immigrants from outside of Europe. Then you might have this situation in time to take a hypothetical:

-40% of the country is people where both parents are whites of that nationality
-20% of the country is people were one parent is the nationality and the other parents is a white from another European country
-15% of the people one parent is white of that nationality and one parent is non-European
-5% of of the people one parent is white from another EU country and the other parent is non-European
-20% of the people both parents are non-European

Then in the generation following and with more immigration from within the EU, and from outside of the EU and also people leaving that country to live in another EU country.. its going to be even more mixed.

Then the NWO will have broken the national ethnic identities. So that say Italy will be like a state in the USA, where people see themselves as 'Kentuckians' but their loyalty is to the USA.

the EU population has only declined. you can't count non-european africans and muslims as as european

I feel bad for cucked Uk. They’re importing subhumans and tainting their once great nation.

I feel bad for cucked Uk. They’re importing subhumans and tainting their once great nation.

These are the numbers in my spreadsheet from 1990-2020.

UK population 1990: 57.2 million
UK population 2020: 67.0 million

Net natural growth: 4.1 million
Net immigration: 5.6 million

A lot of the net immigration is other Europeans like Portuguese and Romanians and Polish they just aren't visible. On the other hand included in the net immigration is however many million British emigrated.

Also the net natural growth it includes immigrants who came and had children, and also immigrants who came and had children with British people. Nobody has any idea I don't think what those numbers are.

Interesting thing for the UK is if you look over the last 30 years the average fertility rate is 1.76, which is below the 2.10 for replacement but its not that bad.

Europe is gone.
Too many non-whites.
Our only hope is the end of the world now.
God curse the so called Jews.

Europe should import as much curries as they can. We have an abundance of curries in curryland:smonk:

Growin nigger sand nigger and curry population of Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back