Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR growing hair out

all this time

all this time

no lifts no life
★★★★★
how long before its too long and considered tranny tier?
thoughts....

no dandruff? :rolleyes:

It’s never considered tranny if you are masculine looking.

Depends on your height. Long hair makes you look shorter. You can only pull off long hair if you're tall, if you're short you look like a small girl.

Source: 5'8 and have long hair.

Depends on your height. Long hair makes you look shorter. You can only pull off long hair if you're tall, if you're short you look like a small girl.

Just spike up your hair and add 2 feet to your height

I look too creepy and primitive to be considered a tranny, I have grown mine out 10 months simply to save money going to the barber, honestly it helps hide my big forehead and dumbo ears so it's not so bad

It’s never considered tranny if you are masculine looking.
its the opposite. if you have a masc face with long hair you look like a delusional tranny, the whole reason i have long hair is because my feminine face looks stupid with short hair

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No hair for my bald head :feelsrope:

I could try this tought

latest

thats fucking brutal i didnt realize it made you look shorter, i feel like i look the same height, my hair doesnt add height whether its buzzed or long so i dont think it impacts my height as much as your, prob

its the opposite. if you have a masc face with long hair you look like a delusional tranny, the whole reason i have long hair is because my feminine face looks stupid with short hair
since when do you have long hair?

how long before its too long and considered tranny tier?
thoughts....
depends on how you style it. if you just let it grow however it's gonna look shit no matter the length

depends on how you style it. if you just let it grow however it's gonna look shit no matter the length
theres a specific way to grow it? ive just been letting it grow , no trims or anything. whats the correct way to grow it ?

theres a specific way to grow it? ive just been letting it grow , no trims or anything. whats the correct way to grow it ?
same way you would style short hair. you can just let it grow and cut it to a certain length, but that will look bad, so people get certain haircuts.
same thing with long hair if you just let it grow and don't style it, you will just look greasy in disgusting (which in that case you are)

obviously after a certain length it becomes too hard to do anything with, so I'd say about shoulder length is the max

bones' hair is a good example of "styling" ig

tho tbh if you have an ugly face just stick to the basics...

you have to style it to have hair like this? this is the length im going for, mine rn is close, prob another 6-12 months and ill be at this length, it looks decent when i shower and comb it but i barely shower so its got a lot of knots, i usually just throw it into a ponytail or hat

this is the length im going for, mine rn is close
as someone who's tried growing his hair out his entire life, my advice is: don't.
but i barely shower so its got a lot of knots, i usually just throw it into a ponytail or hat
wash hair with shampoo once every 2-3 days (obviously clean your body even if you don't wash your hair). if you have long hair it's ESPECIALLY important that you take good care of it, if you get split ends you're not gonna get rid of them until you cut your hair again. use hair oil and be gentle with your hair, don't brush when wet and let it air dry. stuff like that. having long hair is a huge commitment and if you don't take the commitment it will just look bad

as someone who's tried growing his hair out his entire life, my advice is: don't.
how come? ive had long hair when i was 2 and it looked good, and ive always kept medium length but i want to try long hair for once just to see what it's like
wash hair with shampoo once every 2-3 days (obviously clean your body even if you don't wash your hair). if you have long hair it's ESPECIALLY important that you take good care of it, if you get split ends you're not gonna get rid of them until you cut your hair again. use hair oil and be gentle with your hair, don't brush when wet and let it air dry. stuff like that. having long hair is a huge commitment and if you don't take the commitment it will just look bad
got u, also how do yk if you got split ends?

how come? ive had long hair when i was 2 and it looked good, and ive always kept medium length but i want to try long hair for once just to see what it's like

got u, also how do yk if you got split ends?