Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Growing a beard, does it work?

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Gwilym pugh

If You are a chincel/jawcel it can work for sure

You would still be ugly with a beard, don't belive in stupid online pictures, that guy wasn't ugly he possed like this on purpose.

Most beard fags are hiding their weak chins.

It works. But he probably took some supplements for his skin and facial hair as well.

My beard is a double edged sword, it hides my weak jaw but makes me look more ethnic.

You need good facial hair genes too. If you’re a low T fag like me it will look shitty. I still grow mine out though because the alternative is looking 12.

It's essentially Makeup for men. Too bad I can't grow a decent one to save my life

Yeah, if you can grow a decent thick beard it will do wonders. But if it a neckbeard just stop right now, it will only look worse.

Photoshoped picture or not the same person. Look his eyebrows they look completely different.

Beard can improve but not much. Also u need the genes for beardgrow. Patchy beard is even worse than weak chin/jaw

If you aren't already good looking it won't do anything

Is that supposed to be the same person?

yes beard hides subhuman lower third

it only works for white guys. Ethnics, who arent top tier, usually look disgusting and even more ethnic with beards.

That is the same man???

Even if it does work I can't grow a beard.

Beards are for white men only.

Brown guy with beard = terrorist
Chinese guys = can't grow a beard
Black guys = can't grow a beard (or look like a bum if you can)

Whites only.

That gingercel obviously surgerymaxxed

Rest of your face has to be good, look at his eye area and forehead/hairline.

Beards are for white men only.

Brown guy with beard = terrorist
Chinese guys = can't grow a beard
Black guys = can't grow a beard (or look like a bum if you can)

Whites only.

Super High IQ. Only a white guy can get away with growing a beard without being too negatively stereotyped. At worst they might call you a hipster.

As everyone else above said, yes growing a beard as a deathnic only makes you look uglier and like a terrorist. So I just go with a five o clock shadow, keep my hair long, and pretend I look like a prettyboy. I can’t grow a beard for shit anyway.

It works for most men, yes. Not for me, I just look like a dirty hobo with one.

Photoshoped picture or not the same person. Look his eyebrows they look completely different.

Beard can improve but not much. Also u need the genes for beardgrow. Patchy beard is even worse than weak chin/jaw
Yeah the eyebrows were lowered as well as his medial canthus