Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Grow some balls"

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★
hearing this phrase makes me go insane.
regarding my sexuality i'm not allowed to be a men(by a society that is overprotective towards women and demonizes male sexuality) , but when it's about facing the shittiest things of life I'm suddently supposed to "be a real men" and stoically face all the issues.
basically as an incel you must embrace only the worst parts of being a male(enduring the pain without complaining and be strong) and people expect you to be completly ok with it.
fuck all of them I will never conform, I have nothing to gain from it.

I really hope this decade will mark the beginning of decline of the feminism or at least online dating. We simply can't keep up like this. We need a male rebellion

just pick pick yourself up by your bootstraps and get laid incel!

another thing that i hate is that this phrase implies that if you are a man you must conform to a certain standard in order to be percived as such.
while a woman can be a bald, nonshaved and fat piece of shit with 0 femininity and still have all the benefits of being a female.(and maybe even the cover on vanity fair)
because appying standards on the behavior of females is like oppressing them according to cucks and feminists.

That's exactly what bugs me aswell. Expecially when my dad is telling me to pull myself up by my bootstraps and face life. For what exactly tho, what will be my reward?

This is why I hate boomers.

Just get rejected 1000 times, it's no big deal bro

Normies always give retarded advice

They don't want you to go werewolf.

When someone says that to me i kto them and give them teabag!

Numales and foids want you to be an effeminate beta cuck if you're sub7.

"grow some balls and go out there"

Last edited:
The same people that complain about toxic masculinity whenever men want to be themselves or ask for better treatment / rewards in life.

Its a blackpill, big balls theory is legit, if you dont have a huge cock + balls just forget about ever getting laid