Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Groups that I think lack emotions and are inconsiderate

Am I wrong or bizarre for this opinion

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Don’t know why my mind been stuck on suicide attempts in public but my mind just thinks about it everytime I see certain groups outside and I end up thinking about it for like hours I been having these thoughts for 2 months and trying to hide it and since I can’t see or afford a therapist because they’ll hate me openly I’ll just put it here.

1. Some Asians
I honestly never seen an Asian person (Chinese, Cantonese, Koreans, Japanese) open up to anyone outside their race except white people in movies and Jackie Chan in Rush Hour to Chris Tucker. I see them as mentally strong people but I don’t get how they’re fetishized or targets because they avoid people and their dismissive and so now I think stop Asian hate movement isn’t useful since Asians don’t up to other ethnics anyway just people in political power, I don’t hate Asians I just find them hard to understand as a mixedcel.

[UWSL]2. Teenagers (Gen Z and Alpha)[/UWSL]
Especially athletes that height mog me I think they would try to record a suicide attempt and “why bro going crazy” or “ OMG he’s out of his mind”. Unless the teen is depressed or suicidal themselves I don’t think most teens will ever understand what loneliness is like and how crippling it can be to deal with lookism because they’ll still have hope and people have hope in them.

3. Any sort of manager at retail/supermarket/factory place
Your manager at your job if you had/ have one would fire you for admitting to feeling depressed and talk shit about your lack of social life to other workers they can’t be trusted they only care about your productivity. They’ll turn on anyone and start shit with you because of your looks and lack of social circle.

There’s many more but my mind is trying to compete with my apathy

I honestly never seen an Asian person (Chinese, Cantonese, Koreans, Japanese) open up to anyone outside their race
Huh. Now that you say it I realize how true that is.
2. Teenagers (Gen Z and Alpha)
People my age are unforgiving and cruel. They are only nice to you if you are popular. If you aren't they'll talk to you as if you were mentally deficient.

The teenagers one is ESPECIALLY relatable even though I'm 21, playing games that are full of teenagers like Garry's Mod, they are way more rampant and sociopathic now than they were a few years ago. They wanna turn everything into a meme even at the expense of someone else's well-being. Basically they're fucking braindead just world rhetoric scum.

The teenagers one is ESPECIALLY relatable even though I'm 21, playing games that are full of teenagers like Garry's Mod, they are way more rampant and sociopathic now than they were a few years ago. They wanna turn everything into a meme even at the expense of someone else's well-being. Basically they're fucking braindead just world rhetoric scum.

They have always been this way. In 2015 I had a "friend" who just used me as a prop to show off being friends with a weirdo. He would tell everyone all my strange habits and opinions. No secret was safe with him.

Why is there a bluepiller still reading this?

Don’t know why my mind been stuck on suicide attempts in public but my mind just thinks about it everytime I see certain groups outside and I end up thinking about it for like hours I been having these thoughts for 2 months and trying to hide it and since I can’t see or afford a therapist because they’ll hate me openly I’ll just put it here.

1. Some Asians
I honestly never seen an Asian person (Chinese, Cantonese, Koreans, Japanese) open up to anyone outside their race except white people in movies and Jackie Chan in Rush Hour to Chris Tucker. I see them as mentally strong people but I don’t get how they’re fetishized or targets because they avoid people and their dismissive and so now I think stop Asian hate movement isn’t useful since Asians don’t up to other ethnics anyway just people in political power, I don’t hate Asians I just find them hard to understand as a mixedcel.

Especially athletes that height mog me I think they would try to record a suicide attempt and “why bro going crazy” or “ OMG he’s out of his mind”. Unless the teen is depressed or suicidal themselves I don’t think most teens will ever understand what loneliness is like and how crippling it can be to deal with lookism because they’ll still have hope and people have hope in them.

Your manager at your job if you had/ have one would fire you for admitting to feeling depressed and talk shit about your lack of social life to other workers they can’t be trusted they only care about your productivity. They’ll turn on anyone and start shit with you because of your looks and lack of social circle.

don't know about 3 but
1. Asians are most ethnocentric groups i ever saw, generally learning about them redpilled me about them to great degree. Only reason why there no asian supremantcism is reason due to that they hate each other
2. They are living in their bublee due to western view on individualism ( you are special, only one in this world, so chase your dreams ), when they aren't getting attention they try to gain it by suicide attempts ( it's now popular due that depression and egdy suicidal thoughts are popular for teenagers due to lack of christianity for modern generations )

@Lebensmüder

Why is there a bluepiller still reading this?
They are ''special'', they are slow. Give them 20 more minutes before they can finish reading.

1. Some Asians

You forgot foids

Huh. Now that you say it I realize how true that is.

People my age are unforgiving and cruel. They are only nice to you if you are popular. If you aren't they'll talk to you as if you were mentally deficient.
True I hate gen Z