Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Group" Project

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
Feat the post by @Misogynist Vegeta

Ah yeah "Group Projects" aka I do 100% of the work in order to not ruin my grade score while others are sitting around.

You know what I hated the most? I had one Boomer Bitch teacher who always put me together with the trash students so that they could work together with someone who knows how shit works. It pissed me of so fucking much.

Heres just an Example in a Physics class we had 2 weeks to work on a model of a Bridge made out of noodels that were supposed to hold a certain amount of mass and then give the structure equation for calculating how much potential mass the bridge can sustain before collapsing.

I spend about 3 hours for the next 14 days working on the bridge and reading books on architecture and bridge Engineering, while my 2 female "partners" did...idk NOTHING. At least nothing that had to do with our project. Even in between the weeks when i asked them out to come gather at a room after school to work on the project with me, they didnt Show up.

Then there was the day when everyone should present their bridge.

Bitches came to me: "You got the Project, right?"

"Yeah"

"Good Boy" (remember that sentence to this day, its just degrading)

I felt so fucking disrespected, this wasnt funny, we got a "B" on the thing because some of the data I put in was apparently not right with our model AND on top of it we were supposed to present the project as a Group, but both of these nutjobs had no idea how bridges work so it was basically just me doing the presentation about MY project.

How I remember all of that shit? Well last week my mother called me that I should come by and look over some old shit from HS that was still hiding in a box in her Apartment. I threw away a lot of shit, folders, artworks, books, pictures and in between there was it. I looked over the papers and told my mom who always raged about how I did "Group Projects" alone "You remember that? How much time and effort I spend on that model?" "Yeah" "Well it was all for nothing" "Yeah..."

My mother knows of the circumstances that i grew up with. My mother knew I never got support from anybody without paying for it (Abendschule/Nightschool, AGs/Workshops) I got through hardships like nobody else, being literally enslaved by the school System (thats why I despise the German school System so much) She knew how hyper-competetive my first Highschool class was, were each and everyone of the 30 goons was coming from a rich, well off family, besides myself and one other kid and everyone hated everybody - but the antagonism towards me was especially crazy.

No matter what i did, no matter what i thought my goals might be, no matter where I went, I was always just a fucking Scapegoat.

Holy fuck.
perfect loops bullets GIF
Endless magazine

i hated group projects so much. i was always placed at shit groups all the times, except once. finally i can get a good grade. nope, ofcourse not. the group knew jackshit, and they refused to listen to me becasue i was ugly and poor. failed the assignment, even if i knew it all. Rather work with retards that dont do shit becasue atleast i can hard carry without anyone caling me dumb for not having a iphone.

Feat the post by @Misogynist Vegeta

Ah yeah "Group Projects" aka I do 100% of the work in order to not ruin my grade score while others are sitting around.

You know what I hated the most? I had one Boomer Bitch teacher who always put me together with the trash students so that they could work together with someone who knows how shit works. It pissed me of so fucking much.

Heres just an Example in a Physics class we had 2 weeks to work on a model of a Bridge made out of noodels that were supposed to hold a certain amount of mass and then give the structure equation for calculating how much potential mass the bridge can sustain before collapsing.

I spend about 3 hours for the next 14 days working on the bridge and reading books on architecture and bridge Engineering, while my 2 female "partners" did...idk NOTHING. At least nothing that had to do with our project. Even in between the weeks when i asked them out to come gather at a room after school to work on the project with me, they didnt Show up.

Then there was the day when everyone should present their bridge.

Bitches came to me: "You got the Project, right?"

"Yeah"

"Good Boy" (remember that sentence to this day, its just degrading)

I felt so fucking disrespected, this wasnt funny, we got a "B" on the thing because some of the data I put in was apparently not right with our model AND on top of it we were supposed to present the project as a Group, but both of these nutjobs had no idea how bridges work so it was basically just me doing the presentation about MY project.

How I remember all of that shit? Well last week my mother called me that I should come by and look over some old shit from HS that was still hiding in a box in her Apartment. I threw away a lot of shit, folders, artworks, books, pictures and in between there was it. I looked over the papers and told my mom who always raged about how I did "Group Projects" alone "You remember that? How much time and effort I spend on that model?" "Yeah" "Well it was all for nothing" "Yeah..."

My mother knows of the circumstances that i grew up with. My mother knew I never got support from anybody without paying for it (Abendschule/Nightschool, AGs/Workshops) I got through hardships like nobody else, being literally enslaved by the school System (thats why I despise the German school System so much) She knew how hyper-competetive my first Highschool class was, were each and everyone of the 30 goons was coming from a rich, well off family, besides myself and one other kid and everyone hated everybody - but the antagonism towards me was especially crazy.

No matter what i did, no matter what i thought my goals might be, no matter where I went, I was always just a fucking Scapegoat.
the other day i was forced to work with some smelly edgar who smelt like gum and he never even fucking did anything. We had to review each others essays and he never even showed me his. His mexican ass was just watching youtube shorts and giggling like a child. I just had to make up shit an his essay. He told me how to do something and it wasn’t even what we were suppose to do. The retard has no idea what he is doing