Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Group Assignment in Forensics Class - "Average Male Proportions"

Adventello

Adventello

Greycel
We started a unit on bones in forensics class. On the paper we got it had what were supposedly the "average male measurements". Then we were forced into groups and WE HAD TO MEASURE OURSELVES. Like shoulder width, armspan, etc. It was the most humiliated I've ever been in my life. For every single category I was below what the average proportions were. The most brutal one was height. The teacher literally watched and made a foid (who was obviously taller than me, I'm 5"5) fucking measure me against the wall. It made me so pissed and embarrassed at the same time. I dread going to that class everyday because group work is forced so often.

Sounds brutal

STUPID FUCKING FOIDS FAGGOT KILL THEM IN HOUSE FIRE (in minecraft)

Also did this stupid faggot shit I didn't participate in this circle jerk and just stayed in the corner alone waiting for the break

Also did this stupid faggot shit I didn't participate in this circle jerk and just stayed in the corner alone waiting for the break
I've tried not doing it before, the retarded foid teacher always walks over to where I am sitting and forces me to participate. Also, my classes are 90 minutes long, just sitting there is fucking boring.

Sounds brutal
^

I think I might have spilled my spaghetti if iiwy. I'm 5'5.5" and am already feel like shit about it. If I had to endure that, jeez, I don't even think I could process how I would react. Just remember, you probably wont have to see any of those people again in a few years. That knowledge is what gets me by.

Literally you are in mogging class. Only purpose is to get mogged by others

In my country you're measured against the wall whenever you renew any type of photo ID, it's absolutely brutal man. :blackpill: