Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Grotesque lied about having had sex

What the fuck why is that forum so populated

fake news. And all these posts just make me respect him more.

Grotesque is a true brotha

Why dont they use all that energy to take down actual abusers? "Nahh... lets go after a guy that says mean things online."

Those guys are a bunch of faggots. Are we going to start listening to Cucktears next?

Grotesque is a legend

One of the guys there who regularly posts about us made a video of himself jerking off while wearing a dog collar for a non-existing femoid (he was being catfished). These guys are just as subhuman (or even worse) as us.

One of the guys there who regularly posts about us made a video of himself jerking off while wearing a dog collar for a non-existing femoid (he was being catfished). These guys are just as subhuman (or even worse) as us.
Check out the Encyclopedia Dramatica article on them it's hilarious.

SmartSelectImage 2018 04 09 08 21 45

Kiwicucks have the collective IQ of a potato. Looks don't matter for getting laid so let's make fun of how ugly this guy is and how he will never get laid because of it.

Exactly after they celebrated my doxx, those fuckwads thought something was gonna happen, it hasn't and it's been a month since.

POTENT BLACKPILL

Attachments

• incell.png
    incell.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 98
Imagine what these fellows could've done had they not been reverse searching him and watching his videos.

Imagine what these fellows could've done had they not been reverse searching him and watching his videos.
Thing Is nobody cares about irrelevant ppl.
There is no point in doxxing unless it is some high executive or some shit. It is meaningless.

Thing Is nobody cares about irrelevant ppl.
There is no point in doxxing unless it is some high executive or some shit. It is meaningless.

Ofc but I guess to them, they feel like they're doing a "good thing" except that going out of their way and pointing to someone else only makes people wonder what THEY have to hide.

You guys say something interesting and then point to some long ass thread or video. I aint gonna read through all that shit.

You guys say something interesting and then point to some long ass thread or video. I aint gonna read through all that shit.

Just read the first few posts.

Lying about relationships is somewhat effective in weakening the effects of Oneitis.

It also made me edgier, and helped me masturbate to the thoughts of more women.

Am I the only one who can see that Grotesque obviously has a mental illness and needs putting to sleep?

I hate how the word "incel" has come to be known as "mentally ill misogynist, potential nutjob shooter, NEET, poor hygiene", etc. This makes it look as if anyone who can't get a gf has those attributes. It hides us real incels who actually work, are sane, and have friends but are just physically unappealing to women.

If you disagree with me, then what IncelTears says about your personality being fucked up is probably right in your case. @13k back me up on this. As much as it's edgy to cuss "foids" on here, Grotesque is obviously way past that and has brought it to real life.

I guess most guys on this forum are sub22yo shut-ins who live entirely online.

This is an INcel community. Not women hating hermits who never tried once community.

mgtow is there

MGTOW at least aren't 100% demonized by everyone. Yes, lots of outsiders see them as coping womanhaters, but there is so much MGTOW content out there that can't be called hatespeech or edgy, whereas with incels, it's the opposite. Most of our content is edgy and gives our haters a stick to beat us with.