Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Grossing/CreepingGirls out

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
at work yesterday I creeped and grossedthe girls out it sucked
I feel like a bug

dammit this was meant for inceldom not offtopic

Either congratulations or my condolences!

Reveal your body to them like this:

zKVJ6H9.gif

Whenever a girl sits next to me she always gives me a disgusted look

it can be funny seeing foids reactions when you walk near them when they're alone. I remember walking really quickly down a path at night to get to a bus stop, and there was a blonde chick walking alone. couldn't give two shits about her but as I got near she talked as loud as possible without yelling, asking if I was taking a certain bus. probably tried getting the attention of other people lmao.

it can be funny seeing foids reactions when you walk near them when they're alone. I remember walking really quickly down a path at night to get to a bus stop, and there was a blonde chick walking alone. couldn't give two shits about her but as I got near she talked as loud as possible without yelling, asking if I was taking a certain bus. probably tried getting the attention of other people lmao.
I got off the bus and walked past the girl at my bus stop and I hear STOP STALKING ME one time
Reveal your body to them like this:

zKVJ6H9.gif
I can't my state has gun control :feelzez:

I do this on purpose now. I put weird stuff into my mouth or eat it. The other day I ate a candy cane with the wrapper on while in class

Just don't get metoo'd.

Yet chad can punch them and be considered as someone with a better personality than you while you're "creepy".