Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Groom in Uzbekistan hits his bride after losing to her in a game at their wedding

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/WV3okjKwjbI

Central Asia is a based place to be a male. :panties:
Violence is accepted as (a) method of controlling females' behaviour (in Central Asia)," Twitter user "l_seiitbek" said when posting the video. "People see violence against women and girls as... something sad but unavoidable."

He accepted defeat at first (way he raised his hand and kinda smiled).

Then he realized it's immasculating what she did and smacked her because that's what a based society expects an honorable man to do.

giga based central asia.:dab:

View: https://youtu.be/WV3okjKwjbI

Central Asia is a based place to be a male. :panties:

TBH I kinda hate shit like this. The story of the two whores that went to Morroco to whore around and got their heads chopped off by some muslims, that was good.

But I hate seeing shit like this because all I see is someone who has a great thing going and he's ruining it for no reason at all. This guy is really petty if he hit her for beating him at a game. That doesn't even make sense.

He's in a traditional society where he has complete control of his woman, and instead of treating her well and enjoying his time with her, he's wasting his time beating her when she isn't doing anything wrong.

To me this just feels like a rich guy holding a wad of hundreds up to my face and then lighting them on fire while giving me a smug look.

It's like - "I have everything you could want, but I'm going to treat it like trash regardless"

This is the same gut feeling I get when I hear about this fetish:
FINDOM

The "sick" feeling I get when I read about this cuck shit, is the same feeling I get when I see unwarranted beatings like this. It just feels like a wasted opportunity. Like this guy was handed everything he could want in life by being born in a traditional society, and he's choosing to take it for granted.

I would be too busy trying to enjoy my time with her than to spend time beating her, I really don't get the guys who act like this.

If you find out your wife goes out to meet a "male friend" (which she shouldn't have) a warning to stop should come first, and if it's done a second time then a beating (light slaps) is warranted.

If you find out your wife is posting sexualized images of herself on social media a beating (a few slaps) is warranted immediately, no warning required because she should know that this is not acceptable already. The goods have been purchased, stop trying to advertise to new buyers so that you can monkey branch.

But she's literally just having fun at her wedding and this guy is beating her for no reason, that actually takes away from the message of the beating. The beatings hold no weight at that point, it's just abuse for the sake of abuse lol.

Let's be honest, a lot of us enjoy stuff like this because it's like a "revenge fantasy" thing. But there's no room in this "fantasy" for me to project myself. I wouldn't be beating my bride like this randomly in public, I'd be kissing my bride, I'd find it amusing that she beat me in the game, I wouldn't be angry.

The only thing I can think is "WTF is wrong with this guy?".

Did he find out she was cheating on him or something?

Did he find out before the wedding that she lied about being a virgin, and is only marrying her because of pressure from his parents and for the sake of "appearances", because to tell the truth would disgrace his family name?

Those are the only valid reasons I can come up with for his behavior, because outside of something like that, it doesn't make sense.

She will likely be dead in a few years, and he will kill her for nothing at all. She could treat him the best, cook for him, clean for him, give him children, etc, and this guy will still probably kill her because she beat him in a board game in front of the kids on "game night" :feelskek:.

This thread is somewhat depressing. It's like watching rich people flaunt their wealth by flushing wads of cash down a toilet after wiping their ass with the bills.

shit, is the same feeling I get when I see unwarranted beatings like this. It just feels like a wasted opportunity. Like this guy was handed everything he could want in life by being born in a traditional society, and he's choosing to take it for granted.

I would be too busy trying to enjoy my time with her than to spend time beating her, I really don't get the guys who act like this.

TBH I kinda hate shit like this. The story of the two whores that went to Morroco to whore around and got their heads chopped off by some muslims, that was good.

But I hate seeing shit like this because all I see is someone who has a great thing going and he's ruining it for no reason at all. This guy is really petty if he hit her for beating him at a game. That doesn't even make sense.

He's in a traditional society where he has complete control of his woman, and instead of treating her well and enjoying his time with her, he's wasting his time beating her when she isn't doing anything wrong.

To me this just feels like a rich guy holding a wad of hundreds up to my face and then lighting them on fire while giving me a smug look.

It's like - "I have everything you could want, but I'm going to treat it like trash regardless"

This is the same gut feeling I get when I hear about this fetish:
FINDOM

The "sick" feeling I get when I read about this cuck shit, is the same feeling I get when I see unwarranted beatings like this. It just feels like a wasted opportunity. Like this guy was handed everything he could want in life by being born in a traditional society, and he's choosing to take it for granted.

If you find out your wife goes out to meet a "male friend" (which she shouldn't have) a warning to stop should come first, and if it's done a second time then a beating (light slaps) is warranted.

If you find out your wife is posting sexualized images of herself on social media a beating (a few slaps) is warranted immediately, no warning required because she should know that this is not acceptable already. The goods have been purchased, stop trying to advertise to new buyers so that you can monkey branch.

But she's literally just having fun at her wedding and this guy is beating her for no reason, that actually takes away from the message of the beating. The beatings hold no weight at that point, it's just abuse for the sake of abuse lol.

Let's be honest, a lot of us enjoy stuff like this because it's like a "revenge fantasy" thing. But there's no room in this "fantasy" for me to project myself. I wouldn't be beating my bride like this randomly in public, I'd be kissing my bride, I'd find it amusing that she beat me in the game, I wouldn't be angry.

The only thing I can think is "WTF is wrong with this guy?".

Did he find out she was cheating on him or something?

Did he find out before the wedding that she lied about being a virgin, and is only marrying her because of pressure from his parents and for the sake of "appearances", because to tell the truth would disgrace his family name?

Those are the only valid reasons I can come up with for his behavior, because outside of something like that, it doesn't make sense.

She will likely be dead in a few years, and he will kill her for nothing at all. She could treat him the best, cook for him, clean for him, give him children, etc, and this guy will still probably kill her because she beat him in a board game in front of the kids on "game night" :feelskek:.

This thread is somewhat depressing. It's like watching rich people flaunt their wealth by flushing wads of cash down a toilet after wiping their ass with the bills.

you say all this beta stuff and yet if she were given a choice between you and her wife beating husband she'd not look at you twice so what's the point of your chivalry lol

greetings from uzbekistan

you say all this beta stuff and yet if she were given a choice between you and her wife beating husband she'd not look at you twice so what's the point of your chivalry lol
1. Has nothing to do with chivalry, has to do with proper usage. If you have a dog, you can just randomly beat the dog up if you want to I guess, or you could simply treat the dog well and train it to guard your property. My point is that it makes no sense logically to just randomly beat up the dog. "Negative reinforcement" has to have a clear message behind it, or else it's wasted, and it's just sadism.

2. You are missing the point. She was never given a choice to begin with, and of course if given the choice she'd never marry a foreigner after her traditionalist upbringing. You might as well say "If given the choice, a woman with stockholm syndrome would choose her abuser over you", yeah no shit she would, she's psychologically fucked up at that point.

My entire point is if you are in a country where the women don't have a choice, why take a perfect scenario and turn it into a bad thing. It doesn't make sense. Men in the west would kill for the traditionalist culture they have.

I doubt all the guys over there are doing this shit though, he's clearly a special case.

What would happen if he came home and she killed herself?, what a waste of pussy lol, he's literally putting his resources at risk right now. Heck the bitch might kill his children or kill him in his sleep, shit can happen if you go too far lol.

See the problem is, at one point, there was an old american boomer saying the same thing
60-70 years later... we have globohomo

the fact is, if you give a foid a finger, they take your hand
one inch at a time, waring you down

arbitrary (and even random) beatings are likely necessary

but always kiss and tell them you love them afterward :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF
Nah that's retarded. There traditional are cultures where the women aren't abused like that and the men still keep the women in line. Guys like this are just ruining a good thing.

In fact this video going viral is a perfect example of my point.

This fucking video may end up being the domino that sets off the chain reaction, that causes a feminist movement to start off in Uzbekistan, which years from now will result in the men having NO CONTROL.

It's the same thing with a ruler. You can deprive the peasants to a certain extent, but if you spend all your time killing, robbing and raping them. They are more likely to start a rebellion and not give a fuck about dying, and then all it takes is one peasant to kill you and that's the end of your reign.

It's the same shit here. It's a balancing act in the modern era to maintain traditional values and not become a target of the feminist movement.

This guy could singlehandedly fuck shit up for all the men in his society (all the future men).

Last edited:
Buying a plane ticket to Uzbekistan rn.

This guy could singlehandedly fuck shit up for all the men in his society (all the future men).
You might as well say feminists in the West could fuck shit up for all the females in her society.
But do you see that coming anytime soon :feelshaha:

You might as well say feminists in the West could fuck shit up for all the females in her society.
They have, it depends on what you see as the "common goals" of women.

Do most women want to get married?

If YES, then feminism has in fact fucked shit up for all females in that society, because marriage rates are going down, divorce rates are up, etc.

Do most women want to have children?

If YES, then feminism has in fact fucked shit up for all females in that society, because the birth rates are down and plummeting.

It's happening at a very very slow rate, but men as a collective are beginning to "opt out" from society.

Have you ever thought about how weird it is now that you'll see normies making jokes and using terms like "Chad" as if it's a common part of language now.

Think about how dangerous that is for normal society. A "meme" that represents the idea that women are whores that treat attractive men special and average men like shit, has now been normalized as a common term to be used in conversation.

The black pill is spreading. I'm surprised daily by how many content creators on youtube or people in comment sections that you'll see using the term "Chad" now, and they aren't using it in a sarcastic way, many are using it in the way that black pillers use it.

E.g. - "If he was a Chad though she wouldn't have had a problem with it".

It's common to see and hear shit like this online now.

This shit is happening very slowly, but the red pill and the black pill, is slowly eating away at chivalry and the old values that men held. Less and less men give a fuck about society than in the past, and it's because these concepts are spreading.

Last edited:
They have, it depends on what you see as the "common goals" of a woman.

Do most women want to get married?

If YES, then feminism has in fact fucked shit up for all females in that society, because marriage rates are going down, divorce rates are up, etc.

Do most women want to have children?

If YES, then feminism has in fact fucked shit up for all females in that society, because the birth rates are down and plummeting.

It's happening at a very very slow rate, but men as a collective are beginning to "opt out" from society.

Have you ever thought about how weird it is now that you'll see normies making jokes and using terms like "Chad" as if it's a common part of language now.

Think about how dangerous that is for normal society. A "meme" that represents the idea that women are whores that treat attractive men special and average men like shit, has now been normalized as a common term to be used on conversation.

The black pill is spreading. I'm surprised daily by how many content creators on youtube or people in comment sections that you'll see using the term "Chad" now, and they aren't using it in a sarcastic way, many are using it in the way that black pillers use it.

E.g. - "If he was a Chad though she wouldn't have had a problem with it".

It's common to see and hear shit like this online now.

This shit is happening very slowly, but the red pill and the black pill, is slowly eating away at chivalry and the old values that men held. Less and less men give a fuck about society than in the past, and it's because these concepts are spreading.
I've been noticing this snowball rolling downhill since 2012, and it's still far from its maximum size.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back